1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 The Ranges of Hoenn (title in editing) (Tala x Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 30, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Talia... wait up!" Emily turned to go after her. "Do you really think I can't handle this?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Talia wasnt sure what to say. "I do not want to put you into any more danger. It is clear to me this group is far more dangerous than aqua and magma" she clenched her fists

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "I've... never met either of those. But it doesn't matter. I live here, and as a citizen of Hoenn, I won't stand for whatever they're doing to us, weatherbending or not." Emily's expression steeled. "I know I'm just one Coordinator, but if they're as dangerous as you think, wouldn't it be best to have numbers on our side?" She thought for a moment. "Wouldn't you be in danger?"

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Talia stopped without turning listening to Emily words. "Im a ranger and its my duty to defend the people who harm Pokémon" was all she said. She said it in a way that it was like written in a book not showing it with her true feelings.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Emily shook her head. "And am I supposed to just stand by and let whatever those people are doing happen?"

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Talia didnt say anything nor did she turn to face emily. She gazed to the ground. Plusle and minun did look back and forth from Emily to Talia

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    The silence spread to Emily, who shook it off a moment after. "Either way, I'm coming with you, and there is nothing you can say to stop me."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Seems I truly cant stop you." Taloa said. Plusle . Minun and ursarinf where happy with this outcome as they sorta celebrate it by throwing there arms in the air

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "You're right about that," Emily replied, her expression softening up a little. "Let's go figure this out."

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Talia turned to Emily with tears on her eyes. "Fine lets do it

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    C'mon! We've got Hoenn to save! Combusken squawked, pumping a fist in the air before rushing off.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Ursaring. Plusle and minun ran behind combusken. "Come on than Emily. I still need to contact HQ though"

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Understood," the Coordinator replied with a half-smile on her face, quickly rushing after her companions.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Talia easily walked behind the rest. Slightly sighing at everyone , she never met someone who so much wanted to help her, so far everyone turned her down after asking help

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "All right. Mt. Chimney is really the only place I could think of where anyone could keep a Moltres... but who knows what these guys can do? Whip up some kinda fake volcano?" Emily shuddered a little, remembering that day years ago. The drought followed by the flood with no warning in between...

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    ''You okay Emily?'' Talia blinked at her shudder. ''Possible, I am out of ideas actually.'' she sighed

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "I-I'm fine. You mentioned you needed to check in with... someone, wasn't it?"

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Talia nodded. ''Yes as soon as we get to the Pokémon center in the next town, I need to do that.''

(Okay in someway, I feel like that Talia sorta double cross Emily, that she knows the leader and knows where the moltres iss, but she needs to negotiate with him, to get the Moltres back and her joining there team, sorry I guess my halloween evil stuff packs in right now XD. what ya think of it)

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    (OOOOO YES THAT SOUNDS AMAZING)
    "Should be just east, then. Come on!" With a new spring in her step, the Coordinator began towards the next town.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    (Feel free to so stuff with Emily also. )

Talia nodded and followed Emily to tje next town