1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 The Ranges of Hoenn (title in editing) (Tala x Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 30, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Something about this is extremely sketchy... Wingull whispered.
    We can trust Talia. I'm pretty sure. I hope I'm sure. Emily responded.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    The leader turned around .''Welcome to your new home Talia.'' She clenched her fists. ''Remember the promise.'' The leader only grinned . ''I remember that, however I do need to test you,a re you worthy enough to join us.''

Plusle and Minun gazed down in shame. Ursaring was in a 2 battle what to do , but eventually joined Talia side. ''Defeat that little friend of yours.'' He said. ''After that, after you get rid of her I set the Moltres free.'' Talia looked at Emily. ''I am sorry'' she whispered. As Minun and Plusle were ready to battle.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    "Wh... what?" Emily stepped back, stiffening. While Combusken and Wingull stepped forward with a growl, she held out a hand to stop them.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Be ready Emily. I wont hold back" she clenched her fists. "Minun helping hand..plusle thundershock

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    "I-" Emily's voice faltered, and then steeled into a half-scowl. "I see how it is. Combusken, Ember. Taillow, Quick Attack!"

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Dodge it." As Plusle dodged the attack but didnt notice the taillow on timem thanks to helping hand minin did see it and dodged it with plusle

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    As both birds returned to their Trainer's side, they prepared for the next attack.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Im sorry emily but I do not have a choice" Talia said. "This is the reason why i wanted to part ways. I do noy want to fight you over this"

The leader grinned at the two girls.

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    "No, no, I understand. Your trick worked perfectly," Emily replied through gritted teeth. "A newbie can't determine the credibility of a Ranger. Combusken, Ember again!"

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Talia looked at her. It was painfully to hear those words. For a moment shw forgot to order a command as minun got hit. "Believe me. I had so much fun. To see you compete" plusle attacked on her own with thundershock on taillow

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    After being hit, Taillow flapped frantically for a moment - she did not enjoy paralysis. Combusken growled and summoned a Sand-Attack at his Trainer's command. Emily said nothing more, aside from commands from her Pokémon.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Talia noticed and sighed. "Both quick attack" she called out as they both went to combusken.

The leader walked back into the base no intention release moltrea

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    Combusken raised his wings and took the full brunt of the attack. After making sure he was fine (for the most part) Taillow flew over with a Quick Attack of her own.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Minun got beat back and fainted. "Ursaring focus blast" plusle jumped on top of it with a thunderbolt

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    With that, Taillow quickly fell. Emily returned her, and Wingull stepped in. Knowing he had the double type-disadvantage, he kept his distance while Combusken went in for a Peck on Ursaring.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    The leader in the meantime were trying to get more energy out of moltres as it screeched out in pain.

Ursaring almost cried knowing he fought his friends. ''Fall back Ursaring..Plusle ...'' Talia tried to command when she heard the screech. ''Wh..what was that

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    At the noise, Emily scowled and gestured for her Pokémon to return to her side, quickly whispering. "All right, new plan. When I give the signal, Ember and Water Pulse in the air."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Talia had picked up Minin and ran behind the leader, hoping to find the entrance. ''What to do,,,;; she said a little panicking

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    While Talia's back was turned, Emily snapped her fingers, and both Wingull and Combusken fired the balls of water and flame, causing a blast of steam for a distraction. Underneath the mist of the water, Wingull fired weaker versions of Supersonic in an attempt to look for any kind of opening, listening carefully as the attack bounced around the room. His Trainer kept a tight grip on his claws and the other hand on Combusken - with luck, all three could sneak in unnoticed... if there even was a way in.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    The blast made a hole on the side of the building that let to a room not far from the moltress.

Talia turned back seeing Emily disppeared. "No. She shouldnt go there alone. " she tried to walk but her legs were stuck in one place. "But what can I do. I betrayed my only friend" s she fell to her knees on the snow. "Im so sorry Emily. Believe me this isnt what I wanted. Im a proud ranger.. who betrayed everyone" she said to herself