1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 The Ranges of Hoenn (title in editing) (Tala x Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 30, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "In that case, let's go!" Waving to Robin one last time, Emily started back on the path to Route 102. "It'll be a while before we reach a city once we start - there's three routes in between this place and Mauville."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Alright. Just lead the way" Talia said. As she followed Emily and plusle and minun were running around

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    Nodding, Emily continued east, arriving at the beginning of Route 102. "Oldale Town is only a while away, though - and it'll probably be where we'll stay the night, although the walk shouldn't take too long."

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I see. Well I do not mind camping. So we can also walk a little bit further. I forgot to say but I hace 50 days to find everything and learn what I can about Moltres bein here" Talia explained. Feeling a bit guilty for not sayin? it sooner

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    "Fifty days? In that case..." Emily's expression changed a little. "The journey should take less than a week if we're fast. Should we skip Oldale Town, then? It's up to you."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I think thats the best. The towns for your contest isnt a problem. As I am curious how you will be doing" Talia winked

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    "Thanks," Emily replied with a grin. "It may have been a while since I've participated, but my Contest Pass hasn't expired, and I've been practicing - wonder how Taillow and Torchic would work as a duo..." She paused for a moment. "Oh, and by the way... anything we should know before facing Moltres? It's best to know ahead of time, after all."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "That sounds amazing" she smiled but than became serieus. "Well since its a legendary bird all i can say is. Do not underesitimate him"

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    "Got it," Emily nodded, looking up again. "Oh, we're already halfway to Oldale."

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Talia smiled. She liked the positive part from her and glad sh3 wasnt a lone on thiz journey. "Yes I see that
    Say did you travel alone last time?

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    "Last time? Oh, no. I was travelling with a friend - another Coordinator. She was very experienced - she'd tried out in the Grand Festival in two other regions before!" Emily smiled for a moment, remembering her old travel partner, before it slipped away. "And I'm sure she's participated in last year's, too..."

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "And you sudden decided to quit? Or did you two have a fight" Talia wondered. Intrigued by the story

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    "Well..." Emily's expression changed. "Something happened back home. It was an emergency - I had to hurry. That led to me being back in Petalburg. But at least everything is all right now," she added.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Whoa. " was Talia said. Shaking her head. "Glad all is fine now than" she chuckled. "Hope you have a better time now"

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    "I'm sure this run will be better," Emily replied confidently. "We're gonna make it this time!"

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "That the spirit. Up to find moltress" s she ran the last part to the town as plusle and minun followed

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    "Wait up!" Surprised by the sudden change of pace, Emily began to dash after them. Oldale Town was now in sight and not too far away - and it was barely noon.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Talia stopped to catch her breath before the town guild. As she wait it for Emily to catch up. "Eating lunch here??"

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    Emily skidded to a stop a few feet away. "It would be a good idea to, considering we'll be camping out. Best to get some extra for the next two or three days as well," she added.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Talia smiled. " any good restaurants here" while checking the scnenery