1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 The Ranges of Hoenn (title in editing) (Tala x Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Talia thought for a moment. "I have a feeling she wont use that team at all. Remember how she fought against that boy the first time. "

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Wait, you watched the championship match? I... may have missed it while training," Emily responded. "Does she have a second team?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "I havent seen it. But the roy guy mentioned remember" Talia said. "If she is than it will be hard to guess which she has" she crossed her arms and so did plusle and minun. "However your team is strong. I believe in you and your Pokémon

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Thanks, Talia. But I'll have to really step up my game if I want to take her on." As the duo walked out of the restaurant, Emily looked around. "Let's check out the beach, as you said - but would it be possible to get in some more practice at that same battlefield later?"

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    ''Well, I guess it would be better to train on different terrains. That way your Pokémon can learn that.'' Talia said. ''Not that I know a lot about battling.'' she chuckled

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Really? I thought being a Ranger, you'd have to work with a lot of fighting. People like Team Shift, wild Pokémon on a rampage..."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    True. I do even though I rather choose the peacefull way. But a normal battle without much at stack is kinda new for me" Talia admit it

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "That's pretty fair. Well, never hurts to brush up a little every now and then," Emily replied as they neared the beach. There was a small battle arena set up a walk away, not far from the shore.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Talia noticed a few water Pokémon drifting around. "You can either fight plusle and minun or I get another Pokémon to help me" she smiled

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "I'll see if I can assist with catching. Just in case... you know, both your Pokémon have the type advantage, and we don't know if what you're looking for will be quite as strong," Emily replied. "...or do you Rangers have another method of catching Pokémon?"

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Talia smiled. As she showed the styler
    "Remember the time I asked for the dodrio for help? This is the exact same"
    Talia launched the disc. "I only for your help in a battle. Afterwards I shall heal you and free you" she said to the Pokémon while making circles around it. After 5 spins the Pokémon nodded and jumped out of the water to help Talia

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Whoa! What is that?" Emily's eyes widened when she saw Talia's Styler device. "I've never seen anything like it!"

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "You really do not remember the dodrio part. No worries I had to do it fast anyway. This device allows me to have the Pokémon aid me in any situation. However whena Pokémon attacks I lose the circle and need to start over again. The more you do this the higher the level tou get" Talia said proud

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Whoa. Being a ranger really is a whole lot different from being an average Trainer, heh!" Emily replied. "Either way, are we on for a battle?"

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "O we are on" Talia said determined as the staryu she got jumped before her

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Taking out a Pokéball, Emily walked back to the battle sector before tossing it in the air. Taillow flew out moments later, perching on the battlefield and ready to fight.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Staryu use water gun" Talia called out. As the staryu jumped into the air and went to attack

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "You can take it, Tail. Wing Attack!" At Emily's command, the bird took to the air, slicing through the water with wings glowing white and leaving a mist behind - although taking a bit of damage. Taillow honed in on the Staryu moments later, charging right at it.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    ''Rapid spin.'' Talia called out after checking the attack moves this Staryu was capable off. As it dodged and went in for another attack

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Before Emily could call for a dodge or another move, the Taillow closed her eyes and spread her wings - and soon enough, more copies of herself began appearing around the battlefield.