1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 The Ranges of Hoenn (title in editing) (Tala x Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    ''It is like the whole region is here.'' Talia said impressed. ''So do you need to sign up or something?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "I'll just need to check in and show all five Ribbons," Emily responded. "We will have to get through this crowd, though..."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Talia nodded and gazed back to the crowd and gave a forced smile. ''Yeah that is gonna to be tough.''

''All participants, good day. Please make sure to have checked in before 8 o'clock this evening. After that the check ins are closed.'' An anouncer said through a speaker. And kept repeating it for awhile.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Well, I'll see you on the other side? If you hear any yelling, that may or may not be me if anything happens." With that, Emily darted into the crowd, slipping through people and racing for the Contest Hall.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Talia blinked. "Uh alright. Shall we go look around" she said to plusle and minun

Serena smiled. "This time I shall win" holding the bracelet she got to show she was a particpating.

Michelle wiped of the sweat of her forhead as she walked to the contest hall for a break.

(Note they are both inside the contest hall where ya can sign up. )

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    It only took a minute or so for Emily to slip into the concert hall. She noticed Serena and Michelle standing around, but chose to ignore them for now - although she noted to keep an eye out for that red-haired man. Joining the line, she prepared her Badge Case.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    The line was busy . And nurse joy had her family to help her. She smiled at every contestant even though some might eveb be a tired smile

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    As she made it to the front, the young girl held up her Ribbon Case to check it in. Props to Nurse Joy for holding it up this long...

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Nurse joy scanned the case as her ribbons came on the screen one by one. "Can I also have your Pokédex" nurse joy smiled as chancy came with the bracelet

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Oh! Right, give me a moment..." Emily quickly pulled it out from her pocket. "Here."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Nurse Joy happily took her Pokédex and the bracelet on the machine to scan them. She nodded and gave them both to Emily. ''Okay Emily, with this bracelet you are officially a participant of this year grand festival. With this, you can of course enter the dressing room, the room where you will be staying for the next couple of days. You can also get a discount at the market. '' she took a deep breath , when she gazed at the line after her. ''You can get the rest of the information by Michelle, our champion and her hometown Dewford Island. Good luck.''

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Emily gave the Nurse a nod and a word of thanks. This was Michelle's hometown...? Wait, "our champion"? Wasn't Roy... Perhaps she was simply the champion of another region. It wouldn't be unheard of. She'd only kept up with any disaster-inducing news, not so much the League.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle took a last sip of water before grabbing her folders again to give them away. Ready to leave the contest hall. A slight yawn came from her but shrugged it off quickly

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    And there the girl in question was. Emily looked over the Champion and potential new Top Coordinator. Perhaps it was time to let her off the hook? She'd only spoken with that Maxie once... She shook her head. No, whatever happened, Michelle was still an opponent, and she wouldn't lose, even if her Pokémon were vastly far below Michelle's level. She'd just have to turn the tables.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle turned around and waved at Emily. "Hey there.." she walked over. "Glad you could make it to the grand festival. I assume nurse Joy send you. What can I do to help you" she still smiled even though she did seem tired

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Hey," Emily responded, snapped out of her thoughts. "Oh, uh... yeah, it'll be a while before the Grand Contest - should we already be waiting backstage, or roam around until it's time? Do we have an earlier time to arrive if so?"

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "True. Its not untill 3 days. They are way to lazy to finish it up early. "Michelle chuckles. "Anyway. This year grand festival will be different than usual. The contest is mostly outside and has 1 extra course. Of course you show off your moves. Than they wanted to see how well you and your Pokémon do in a emergency. What it exact will be. I cant tell but they did say its fun" at the same time Michelle handed out flyers and some autographs. "Also the good part. You can change your parner during the time of the second round. In the third round you need to use the Pokémon you used in the third round." She took a deep breath. "Shall I show you were you sleep and can prepare yourself. Also let me know if you need to know anything else"

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    ...an emergency? Emily wondered about the legality of that, but gave Michelle a nod. "Yeah, I'd like to know where I'll be staying, please."

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''Great,'' she gave the flyers to another one and let Emily follow her. ''You know, I heard rumors already, a girl from petalburg, a girl from saffron city and some others are most potential to win this one. Do you know them?'' Michelle smiled at her. As she walked passed the beach.

(She doesn't know where Emily and Serena are coming from)

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Petalburg... Could be me, could be someone else - anyone, really. Saffron City... isn't that from... right. "Saffron City's from Kanto, right? If that's true, I think I might know the Saffron City girl."