1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 The Ranges of Hoenn (title in editing) (Tala x Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Really? And you are from petalburg. That is amazing. I hope you win" michelle smiled as she tool her keys towards one of the holidays houses. "Anyhow this is it. Its not big but I guess big enough for 1 person" giving Emily the key

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Thanks," Emily responded, taking the key. Well, at least she now had a place to stay for now. She made a mental note to let Talia know about it later.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "No problem at all. Anything else you wanted to know? I remember we didnt really parted good ways last time. So??" Michelle smirked wondering

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "...No, nothing." If she wasn't suspicious before, now Michelle definitely was, at least to Emily. That smirk couldn't mean anything good.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Great. Well im on my way again handing out flyers and working as security is hard work. Really next time they ask another champion like cynthia or lance. His dragons are strong" she had walked away with that.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Just hearing her mention those other Champions so casually was a bit of a harsh reminder for Emily as to what she was up against. She quietly entered her temporary house.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle smiled. ''Umm, where did I left those flyers.'' she said to herself.

Talia was still looking around, however she did get distracted by the many merch on the standa.

Serena just got a glimpse of Emily. ''So she is here to uh.'' she thought

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Quickly checking the entire room revealed that it seemed to be safe. Nevertheless, the "emergency situation" thing... Emily shook her head. Talia would know what to do in an emergency - she had the proper Ranger protocol, after all.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Serena walked to the part for her own stay. Seeming not knowing it was next to Emily stay home.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    ...well, she could see Serena out the window. That was a rematch she was honestly somewhat looking forward to. Maybe now she could get answers for all that odd behaviour...
    There didn't seem to be anything else in the room that was particularly of interest, so she returned outside, pocketing the house key and making her way back towards the crowds. Perhaps she'd be able to learn more as to what she was up against.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Talia sat on the bench with a magikarp cake in her hand. While giving plusle and minun also a piece. She started to wonder where Emily was by now.

She saw many contestants talking about strategies and other stuff that for Talia didnt make any sense but started to get stuff since travelinf with Emily

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Passing by other contestants and overhearing their strategies, Emily soon discovered Talia with her two Pokémon. "Hey, how's it going?"

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Ah there you are. I started to get worried" Talia smiled. "The festival is really fun. " as she showed her a bag with all kinds of merch. "I even found a badge with your face on it" while gazing around in the bag

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Wh... wait, I... Cool." Emily wasn't exactly sure how to feel about it. She supposed this was the usual for most Grand Contest participants.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    ''Ah here it is.'' Talia pulled out a yellow square and a drawn face of Emily on it. ''Its cute isn't it.''

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Emily gave the badge a once-over. "I guess." It was a bit awkward looking at the small, cartoonish version of herself on it.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Talia chuckled as she looked at her face. ''So, tell me did you see already other rivals and what will happen?'' she wondered

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Actually, I've only seen a few. I know Michelle and Serena are tough opponents, but I have yet to check the rest." Emily looked over the crowd. "They're in there somewhere, right?"

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    'Wait Michelle is going to compete also? I thought she didn't'' as Talia took a booklet with all competitors in it

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Really? I'm pretty sure I saw her around... well, I guess we'll both find out if I have to fight her in a few days."