1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Relationship Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by colours, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I'm single, and I don't really go out enough or use any dating sites so I don't have a partner. It doesn't bother me though, I don't feel I'd be a good person to be in a relationship with.

2. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    • I'm Lonely :T
    • I'm honestly pretty ugly IMO, so my face is a natural Person-Be-Gone Spray
    • In terms of what I like in a person, I like short(er), medium-long brown haired ladies, slimmer builds (in equivalence to their body types) that are nerdy and very tolerant/understanding to strange quirks, and they like having a very caring, loving, and tolerant guy around

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I have been in a long distance online relationship for around..5-6 years. I like both genders but have very little to no 'romantic' desires, although my boyfriend is one of the most closest relationships I have. I've had issues with relationships for years, and I still feel that I'm not ready for a IRL personal relationship beyond screens. Me and my bf met on a forum based around Sonic the Hedgehog, and we stuck together as we left the forums for other sites such as Discord.
    I like to say that I'm not picky on physical appearance, although that may not be the absolute truth. I do not like guys that have too many muscles (sorry to Dio and all the Jojos from Jonathan up to Jotaro) or girls that are pencil thin. I do not handle angry people well, so a SO with temper issues isn't the best either. I need someone that is patient, has a good sense of humor, easy going, and can handle my depression and anxiety when it's at its worse.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'm in a very committed relationship with my art, we met about 3 years ago and our love is only getting stronger! I look for cute cartoony features in people, and my art has that covered for me! I'm hoping we can be together forever!!

jk im single and i really dont care about changing that when i have art

5. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Ok. I was joking the first time around, but now I wil be serious.

I have a girlfriend called Laila.
    [​IMG]

We got together in 2015 after we were paired up by our art teacher. Despite being a fan, I am abysmal with a paintbrush. Laila taught me how to paint and draw properly over the course of 12 weeks.

[​IMG]

Tomorrow, school officially closes for holidays for a week and after it finishes, we are going to go to the Pantheon to see the many different paintings as well as a €100mil commission in the works!

BraviaryScout likes this.
  6. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Single, formerly in a relationship (until yesterday T_T)

7. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I'm in a relationship. We started dating just before christmas and became official mid January. We actually met because of my coworker, he exchanged our numbers and the rest is history.
    I'm not one to look for physical qualities but I wanted a man who would make me happy and treat me right (being a nerd is also a huge bonus).

8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,112.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I’m not in a relationship because I’m not interested. Falling in love is actually one of my greatest fears, with mosquitoes. Usually in stories with any kind of romance when people are in love they do dumb things like starting to care about things they didn’t care about earlier, doing what they think their crush will like, being """"cool"""" and not themselves, doubting about if they’re doing the right thing... I don’t wanna be like that. As for what qualities I look for in a relationship, well, nothing right now. If I ever happen to fall in love, I’ll try to deal with it I guess. I also hope that I’ll be able to realize that I’m in love but I think this part will be okay.

9. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'm single, and I've never been in a relationship, and quite frankly I don't ever want to be in one. I'm happy by myself.

10. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Never been in a relationship and I don't know if I will be in the near future. I think I just have a problem with my own self-esteem because I never think I'm good enough. Also, I'm ugly sooooooo it doesn't help.

Also, I run away from boys around me... literally. Or, I'll just dodge their advances.
    For example, the other day, some guy asked me for my number and I completely dodged it to get some straws lmao.

The closest I've ever been is flirting with one of my irl friends online.

11. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Never been on an actual date in my life LMAO I'm not really looking for a relationship atm anyways either :P I'd rather get out of college first and then worry about that stuff. I mean, if someone DOES come along and things work out, I'd be happy, but I'm honestly not interested in romantic stuff. Also, I have no clue how to flirt. TuT

12. fujiwara

fujiwara Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽8.0
    to be single is good too

13. kimhandu

kimhandu Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.4
    I think to be lonely is bad. We need to try to find our life partners. Few months ago I met my girlfriend on one dating site brideukraine.com Our communication was quite interesting and funny. Also we have many common things. In the future we want married.

#33 Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  14. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,844.1
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I have dated once, but it never went anywhere. There are a few reasons I’m single. I tend to get my hopes up on people who have no interest in me, I’m really quiet in public, and I’m terrified of being in a short or painful relationship. A few years ago I hated being single, but now I’m fine with it. If I meet the right person I’ll open up to the possibility.

When considering someone, I usually question whether the person is hygienic and if I feel a deeply personal connection to them.

#34 Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  15. Lovebird

Lovebird Your Lovely Valentine Courier!

Lovely
    (Vivillon (Meadow))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,805.0
    Poké Doll ★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    My, my, my, there are quite a few single souls out there, aren't there?

Remember, my dears, being single and being lonely are two very different things! To all who are searching, I wish you the best of luck. To all who are not, I hope you all find happiness as well!

And to all of you lovelies already in a loving relationship, I hope that all goes well for you~! Hoohoo!

#35 Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,075.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    So sweet of you! Tysm! ♡

17. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I've never been in a relationship before! Though, honestly, I think it's for the best for now. I have no idea if I will able to actually handle one. Not only that, but I haven't met someone I had feelings for.

18. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™ (they/them)

Bondo
    (Drizzile)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,150.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’ve never been in a relationship, nor am I looking to be in one. I’ll stay a single pringle.

19. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    It's been a while since I've last been in a relationship. I believe it is going on 3 years since I've last had a girlfriend.

My longest was a year and it was long distance. It wasn't like all the way through it was like an on and off thing. We finally called it quits once we made it into high school and she liked another guy who she has been with for four years. I also had feelings for someone else, so the break up was kinda mutual that we should probably see other people.

My second longest was 4 months with a girl I had met through one of my friends. She had went to a different school, but I was able to see her all the time because lived right around the corner from me. I could say we were pretty in love I guess. We ended up breaking up because I did not feel the same anymore and ended up going out with a girl who was best friends with said ex. (big mistake)

..And that relationship did not last but a month.

The last relationship I was in really wasn't one I should of been in. Now I'm not saying I didn't have feelings for this girl, but the girl was my best friend's ex and it ended our friendship pretty badly because I asked her out. We only lasted a month because she didn't feel like she was ready to be in another relationship and she was still in love with my best friend. By the way.. me and my best friend are cool again. We just don't hang out as much as we used to due to totally new interests (His not mine).

And that kids is the story of Toxic's love life.