1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Rhonea region

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Nova Ozuka, May 17, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    So I'm trying to fleshout my fan region so that way even if I can't make my Pokémon fangame, I can at least write a fanfic. I have an idea of how I want it to look, and I plan on giving it a little bit of everything. The starting town and the league are going to be in the center of the map with the other eight major cities arranged in a circle around them. The reason I want my region this way is so that if my fangame makes it off the ground, the player can face the gyms in any order.

The first problem I'm running into is that I haven't figured out names or a potential naming scheme. I plan on having one of the cities on an island with three areas to find wild Pokémon including a volcano. The protagonist's mom will be found here as one of Rhonea's eight Gym Leaders with a team of volcanic Pokémon. I'm also planning on being one of the Gym Leaders with my team changing based on the decisions made within my gym while also being themed around Pokémon from outside Rhonea.

I'll get whatever map I manage to draw up posted here later. In the mean time, if anyone has suggestions, I would appreciate them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...