1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event The Scramble Hangout

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Wizard, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Eyo, finally got some good stock in place. Now to prepare for my giveaways during the summer scramble.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Prismatic FTW~!
    WOHAHAHAH!!! LET'S SPREAD NECROZMA'S SAVING DARKNESS THROUGHOUT LAKE VALOR!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I loved the font and background!

Vigilance and RadEmpoleon like this.
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I hope I’m on team Sunsteel, Solgaleo is my favorite of the light trio

5. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    HI I am very excited for the next SS

6. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'd prefer to be on Prismatic, personally, simply because I think the colour matches my avatar the best.

7. Minty Electric

SS Egg 1
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.0
    Jumping in on the "hoping to get on Team Moongeist" bandwagon (because tbqh, Lunala is rad af). Also rad af? The latest lore. Idk, but it has very Biblical/apocalyptic undertones to it, and after having listened to a podcast rendition of SCP's Scarlet King lore, I have recently realized that that is My Jam(tm).

Bring on the Scramble. 8) 8) 8)

Vigilance likes this.
  8. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Thanks! I spent a while on that so I'm glad it didn't go unnoticed haha.
    Ayyy I definitely say that was the vibe we were going for with the poem 8D

PoserPanda likes this.
  9. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Actually Felt The Vibes Too. Even The Description Of The Section Already Have The Vibes!

PoserPanda likes this.
  10. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    And the lore is just awesome and come to think of it, the team names are just sun moon and star from other language

11. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    I think the lore is the part I am most excited about cause this year we have a story for what's happening so it feels more immersive! I am glad you like it!

12. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    I Can Totally Argee! The Story Actually Did Leading Up The Vibe Through! I Swear I Can Feel Like This Is Going To Be The Best Edition Yet!

I Realized Something, The Date Of The Journal Is Actually Few Days After The Release Date Of USUM!

Gwoomy likes this.
  13. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Hey y'all! Here's some behind the scenes stuff for ya. (Kinda)

So you know how we have those really cool formats for all of the lore stuff? Well, have you wondered why we were late on actually starting the sign ups?

[​IMG]

And yeah it actually covered up the edit buttons and the chat boxes and everything so it was impossible to click on them.

Gwoomy and Minty Electric like this.
  14. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I'd prefer Sunsteel. The Ultra Beasts can destroy us easily so we need to scare them back where they came from.

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Everyone wants peace, but... I'm going with @Arod and @Captain Comet here. I mean... just look at some of them *cough cough Buzzswole cough*. If we just let them hang around I doubt things'll be peaceful any longer.

16. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    *visible confusion* What teams? Where do I go to find said teams? Do I need Discord to participate?

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Go to the Summer Scramble Signup section. There's some stuff on teams. And no, you don't need Discord. I don't have it either!

Rezna likes this.
  18. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    But, It's Best To Have A Discord Just In Case There Is Unexpected Bug That Cause A Unexpected Site Error Like Unable To Access To The Site For a Long Time. And All Event Is Accessible But Maybe Some Is Discord-Exclusive. Hopefully, All Event Are Accessible.

19. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Yeah we are going to have some Discord only events since we have a big Discord community as well so if you can access Discord that is the best option but even if you can't, there are a ton of non-Discord events for everyone!

Gwoomy likes this.
  20. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    So, how do we know what team we are on? Is it random chance, or do users get to choose and then it is balanced?