1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The shitty Genie

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by LassusVulpes, May 28, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    A simple game, "The Shitty Genie"

The shitty Genie is summoned when a person wishes for a dumb question is said . AND ONLY ON A DUMB QUESTION!

"Should I vaccinate my child?"
    THE GENIE SHOWS
    (yes you should vaccinate your fucking child you daft smooth brain)

The genie will show if the next player thinks that the person above's question was stupid.

The Genie will ask you for your wish. You only have one. But the kick is with his small and smooth brain he has trouble understanding and will miss one part of your wish.

"I wish for unlimited cash!"

How the genie heard it: "I wish for cash!"

You were given 1 penny.

I guess i'll start.

"How do I re-wear pants ?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Don't really get this game sooo...

Genie: I'm baaack, baby!!!! So "how do I pants"? A bit of wrong grammar there, but you can pant by getting real tired, like this!

The genie makes you go through rigourous exercises for three hours straight.

Genie: See? You're panting! Aand now my job is done, so ciao!

Welp, that was weird... Anyway time for the question~! Why does everyone hate Hawaiian pizza? T_TT_TT_T

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...