1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic The Skittle Shop

Discussion in 'Market' started by Skittle, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Thnx soo much. Late reply lol
    Anyhow I pay ya asap

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I'm glad you like them! Make sure to give me the payment sometime in the near future, and thanks for ordering ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    I donate it

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Yep! Just click on the number that appears after my "Pokepoints" listing and click, then donate.

It'll be 50 in this case since I don't have to do any fancy math to figure the price, haha.

5. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    What art you want: Digital Bust
    What you want: My OC, Sinn - I don't have a ref for him, but I'll give you a description - I'll try to find a photo or something if you need a better image :)
    Sinn's hair is messy and shaggy, its color the turning point between blonde and brown. His eyes are grey. He's sulky and has a temper, meaning his expression should be looking a bit passive-aggressive. He usually dresses nicely - polo shirts are his most common choice.
    *Shading type: Gradient
    *Line type: Just normal
    Total: 60 PP

What art you want: Digital Bust
    What you want: My OC, Max - same as above applies
    Max's hair is curly and poofy and black. He has green eyes, but of a murky, not-bright-and-obvious shade. He's a big grinner with dimples and a couple freckles, very optimistic. He also most commonly wears polo shirts.
    *Shading type: Gradient
    *Line type: Just normal
    Total: 60 PP

Total Total: 120 PP

Please let me know if I did the math/organizing things right. Since I want two separate busts, I figured it would count as two separate orders and not an extra character. (Also please let me know if I can order two things at once, lol. They're a pair, which is why I ordered both.)

6. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Yep, everything's right since two separate images don't count as two characters on the same canvas. Having ref images would be helpful too so try and find those, it'll help us both!

Though I'm mostly here to alert you that I likely won't start working on this until ten days after this post due to me being a huge MidoriP and attempting to rank for his newest event in Enstars which requires me to play nonstop essentially. I might do something in the two hours of downtime between sessions I get every so often, so for now please hold tight!

by the way your ocs sound like the perfect dynamic duo i love them already

Owly likes this.
  7. Owly

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Max's faceclaim is Finn Wolfhard, here's a picture
    [​IMG]

This is good reference for the hair, at least
    [​IMG]

No worries about the time, I'm not in any hurry to have these ^w^ Whenever you get a chance is fine

Skittle likes this.
  8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya! May I have an order? I'm happy to wait if you have too many orders just now, just let me know! <3

What art you want: Full body, Detailed background (A starry sky or a cloudy sky)
    What you want: Art of my OC Kali, maybe flying on her broom if that's okay? https://sta.sh/2102zf1wsste?edit=1 Her most recent hair style can be seen on the images closest the top. With the curl under her ear. You can choose between her blue dress or alt outfits. You can also choose hat or no hat.
    *Shading type: null
    *Line type: Lineless if you're in the mood for lineless but I'm happy either way!
    Total: 135 I think. I'll round it up to 150.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Hey skittle. How much cost a lineless watershading??

10. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    okay this is like the biggest honor of my life ;A;

Like the last post I made, they'll be a small wait because I'm selling my soul to Happy Elements for the next week or so but once that's over I'll start! Hold tight ;A;

The base of what you want (full-body or bust) added with 35PP for lineless and 15PP for shading. Even then, I'd tack up the price a bit more due to how long it takes me to do watercolor shading (the last watercolor lineless piece I did took about six hours, it's a long process!). I wouldn't go past 30 extra PP for lineless watercolor added with all the other stuff?

AeroHail likes this.
  11. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    hhh! I love your art! <333
    No rush!

12. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What you want: digital full body standard
    *Shading type: n/a
    *Line type: standard
    Total: 75

(Refrence down below; don’t include the Pokéball)

Attached Files:

13. Owly

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Disregard this because I found better refs!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    What art you want: Full body
    What you want: Long blond hair, with pink highlights in them, Blue eyes, with. Some dog ears plz. With a skirt, black boots, and some knee socks, black gloves and a pink top. (I am unsure if it wil l look together with colors)
    also mind adding a ring on the right hand, a bracelet left and a necklace with a heart shape
    Can she be in a sitting position, with a game controller in her hands?
    ( this way I thought of sitting: https://i.imgur.com/tRFFcpe.jpg )
    *Shading type: Cell shading
    *Line type: Lineless
    BG: Can ya make a bg of the sky with the moon high up
    Total:
    150* = Digital only

I believe I am correct, thnx so much, hope this is okay,
    I really like the style of the sitting second pic ^-^