1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Original The story of Theas Ryder

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Iopdev, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    ‘Theas honey, go play outside’ his mom said. Go play with your friends, they are waiting for you! ‘Yes mom’ Theas said unamused. He would rather stay inside and play with his sister. But his sister wasn’t home, she was playing outside too. Theas got his jacket and went outside. Once outside he saw his friends playing with sticks. Theas walked up to them and asked: ‘What are you guys doing?’ One of his friends Joël answered: we are acting like wizards and these sticks are our wands! ‘But don't you know that wizards don’t use wands?’ Theas asked. His friend Joël said: How do you know that for sure, you aren’t a wizard as far as i know! Theas was shocked, How could Joël say such a thing! He knew that Theas had a hard time because he didn’t have magic. Joël did have magic. weak magic, but magic nonetheless. Joël could move tiny objects, and he was really proud of it. Theas parents also had magic. His father could take control of a person and let them do stuff they did not want to do. His mother could break any magic casted on a person or on an object. But not Theas. Theas didn’t have magic and everyone knew it. He felt like he disappointed his parents. and that is a feeling that he doesn’t want to feel.

This is all i have for now! I hope you like it and that you can give me some Pointers!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Don't take this personally, but I think that you are telling the audience too much too early and some of the grammer is off. I suggest that you use grammerly to help fix some of those problems. Feel free to criticise me and my work, just as long as it is helpful advice. Good luck on your story though! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Thank you! i'll work on my grammar! and i think your right about the telling the audience too much at the start, i'll work on that too! thanks again!