1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Strategy Side of Bionic's X Eliminationlocke!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pitmore, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Hey there! In about 2 weeks I'll be starting an Elimination Storylocke over in the Literature library and I need you guys to help me out. But before all of that I'm going to go through the rules because I have a habit not too.

• Once a Pokémon faints, it is now 'dead' and may no longer be used in this Nuzlocke. The player may either make a box named 'dead' or release his dead.
    • You must name your Pokémon so you have a stronger connection with it, thus making it more hard to cope with when they die.
    • Any Gift, Shiny, Static or any other Pokémon are NOT PERMITTED
    • You may have 10 Pokémon and ONLY 10 Pokémon unless you require an HM slave.

So they are the rules! Eliminationlockes are hard and I suck generally so this ought to be fun! Next I'll show you the Pokémon! Some of them are named after Valorians, some are named after Book characters and some are named after Game characters! They are bred for IV's and natures and they're all level 5 to start off. I don't want to screw my self over too much. You people will have to vote on my starting line up! The top 6 voted Pokémon will be my first 6! If only 3 or so Pokémon are voted for, I'll decide the rest! The Pokémon are right...
    Here; we have...

[​IMG] - Etna, our SHINY Slugma! She's Modest and Fire Type.

[​IMG] - Thanatos, our Zubat! He's Adamant and a fast flying and poison type, a typing unique to his species.

[​IMG] - Aurum, our Staryu! It's Timid with a Water typing which will convert to Water-Psychic

[​IMG] - Flush, our Wingull is another Water Type but this time he's flying and Bold too!

[​IMG] - Flauna the Roselia is our Timid Grass Type and a great Pokémon in general!

[​IMG] - @[member=YouHoney] the Snorunt is Adamant and our only Ice Type!

[​IMG] - @[member=Blisca] the Minccino is a Jolly Normal Type with Technician!

[​IMG] - @[member=Sofusninja] the Natu! He's modest and our only Psychic type to start off!

[​IMG] - Mulch the Drilbur is our adamant Drilbur with Sand Rush!

[​IMG] - Ganon the Scraggy with Moxie and Dragon Dance! He's Jolly!

That's it! decide in the Poll and I'll see you all in two weeks for the Strategy side of the nuzlocke!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Oh so I'm a Minccino, interesting. But I won't be so childish as to vote for myself ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sofusninja and Pitmore like this.
  3. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Looks interesting, As usual I am quite interested to see this show up. Also feel free to use my username if you'd like. Or not. regardless I'll be waitting for this to begin! (Shiny slugma has an unfair advantage, but I couldn't resist)

Pitmore likes this.
  4. Sofusninja

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Aww yiss, Modest natu, let's get Charles Xavier up in this thing.

Really though, thank you for putting me in this mate

Unlike @[member="Blisca"] I will be childish and vote for myself

Pitmore likes this.
  5. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Delay? What Delay?

Sooo... First entry is up and in all honesty, it was all story. I miss out all kinds of important stuff because I want to make this really story-like. But anyways...

I PROMICE I RANDOM.ORGED IT TOFU WAS THE FIRST UP!

The gym battle was hard, I forgot to bring potions so YouHoney nearly died because of the trapping side-effect of Infestation but with a few crits I was lucky.
    Surskit was the easiest stuff in the world
    Maybe its because Tofu makes everyone bow down to him...

In all honesty, this is indeed a short entry but never fear! I'll update you on all the juicy goss next time! Have fun!

6. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Tiny Post? What Tiny Post?

Erm so yeah! I'm quite glad for the route just outside of Santalune as there are trainers upon trainers upon trainers to train against. So to put it into a nutshell, the Corphish scared me from the gardeners, the PokeFans used freaking SUPER potions and I saw Dexio and that other person who's name is long gone from my mind. Honestly, as shown, they're awfully forgettable so I just left them out as the story. That's right, because just like the MAIN RIVALS, they're forgettable...

After that, I went to Cafe-Le-Nah and raided all of their mushrooms >:D

But that's all I did in lumiose and indeed, there will not be an update for next story thing because I just covered it all up in that one line above. It is indeed another short chapter but its needed one for character purposes. What do you mean there's so much story there that all chapters are for character purposes?

7. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    So, I've got some catching up to do, whilst I write the Shabbenou arc, I battled a couple of trainers coming up and get very close to losing Aurum from an OP as [CENCORED] Kadabra but Aurum go ZoomZoom so it was OK.I completed all the story I needed to complete and trained up, I was lagging on the levels and this is an Eliminationlocke, I don't wanna be lagging on the levels. After that, I just went pillaging non-stop wherever I could and planted berries. I just got myself organised really.

So thats it! The Arc is almost over and then you meet 2 new characters who will play a larger part as I go through. I'm looking forward to these two! Have fun whilst I take probably another hiatus because I totally forgot about this or something!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.