1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Switchless Club

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheBlazingInfernape, Oct 27, 2017.

1. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,115.7
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Two of my friends have a Switch...I'm sitting next to one that has one right now.

I am sad. He is playing Stardew Valley for the Switch.

Someone send help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Ever since Super Mario Odyssey dropped, the need for a Switch has risen tenfold. ;; Maybe once the holidays come.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    *signs up* I am hoping I won't be Switchless for too long, but I am not optimistic.

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Hey, looks like I'll be joining this club too ;-;7 I'd love to get one, but I honestly don't have the time or money to get one right now. Maybe once summer comes around again...

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  5. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I don't have a Switch either, haha. X'D

I'm planning on getting one sometime after Christmas though. In the meantime, please no one spoil Super Mario Odyssey for me.

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    No problem. Good luck not getting spoiled by YouTube or other popular places (heck, even social media places are bad for that).

In my case, I watched an LP being streamed by one of my favorite YouTubers, but in this particular case I don't mind being spoiled because I got to experience it with other people, which wouldn't happen if I was playing the game myself. If he streams Ultra Sun/Moon, I may watch it because it was such a positive experience. :D

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    I was debating whether or not to go for it. Thanks to Mario Odyssey, I'm now saving up for it. Granted, I actually can afford it, but it's best I save at least $400 from each of my pay checks while also keeping mind of my monthly fees. As such, I plan to wait for the holiday price drop while also saving roughly $200 from each of my checks. With that in mind, I should be able to afford one after my next check.