1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Tarots II (character sign up and discussion)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Aiko, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    @BZRich64 Hey, you wrote in your last post that Iggy is in the house. But no one took him in there. We knocked Elreen out and took him in for questioning. Iggy should still be lying outside on the ground. He wasn't really noticed thanks to some more obvious threats.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Woops. I forgot Elreen was knocked out and thought the unconscious person that got dragged in was Ignatius. I'll change that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    @BZRich64 you can always just let my character drag your's inside since I still have Tyrill being a creep and spying on the others.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I changed my post so that I regained consciousness outside.

5. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    (I hope I'm not too late---)
    BASIC INFORMATION
    Full name: Amaryllis Del Bosque
    Nickname: Ryllis
    Birthday: October 10
    Currently lives: Nuhan
    PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
    Height: 167cm
    Weight: 55kg
    Hair color: Hazel brown
    Hairstyle: Short and wavy, down to the shoulders
    Eye color: Dark grey
    ESC
    Weapons/Offensive equipment: A silver battle axe with a long handle, but the blade shaped to cut both wood and skin alike. The blade forms a crescent shape.
    Items/Defensive equipment: Leather boots, vest and gauntlets. Black gloves only when in battle and using her axe.
    Personality: A hard worker, she gives her best most of the time, though sometimes when it's something she's very much against, she would just do it "for the sake of getting it done". She however, has a poor attention span meaning she cannot focus on something for too long without falling asleep Enjoys the respite of naps, as a result, she usually keeps to herself. However, she is open to making allies when the need arises, and would gladly put her best foot forward. Prefers animals to humans for company. For her fellow Major arcana comrades, she sometimes refer to them as their card names. Often looks out for others' wellbeing.
    Likes: Night time scenery, Naps, nighttime walks, books, nocturnal animals, forest scenery.
    Dislikes: Sour foods, Loud noises, crowds, disrespectful acts to the dead, people who are manipulative, bright lights
    Strengths:
    1. Good night vision and navigation skills
    2. Can communicate with the dead/far away
    3. Firmly loyal to her allies.
    4. Can strategise to an extent. (Not quite battle strategy, more so to positioning and locations.)
    5. Intuitive in a way.

Weaknesses:
    1. Not the best reflexes in a battle that isn't one-on-one
    2. She can get wary about people's perception on her ability.
    3. Tires easily when using her ability more than twice a day. (the further a person is or the longer a person has died, the harder it is for her to establish communication)
    4. Poor attention span.
    Card: The Moon - communication with the dead and far away.

#25 Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    Aiko likes this.
  6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    @Syaoron the Fox Sorry about the wait lol, I've woke up your character so you're free to punch me in the face if you wish :D

7. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Don't worry, I've got a better idea. ;)

8. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Is it more fighting? Because I think another might start soon because Tyrill is a klutz and gets discovered. XD

9. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Nah. Just temporary loss of gross motor control.

10. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    That could end up being hilarious.

11. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Warning: In a few days I might not be online. Theres going to be a hurricane, and it will go by where I live. There is a huge chance that there will be no power in my neighborhood for a while. This is a warning in advance, so that you guys may do something with my character in the meantime.

P.S: I'm sorry if I ruined anything.

Aiko likes this.
  12. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    We shouldn't let the RP die off. Someone needs to post something. I would do it, but I dont know what to write right now.

13. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    There's nothing we can do other than making pointless filler, we're all waiting for Tono to advance the story.