1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The three Regis

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Oct 18, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Did you ever manage to catch the three regis: Regirock, Registeel, and Regice? Which of them was the toughest to catch for you? Did you ever use them on your team? And lastly, which do you prefer?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Hmm, I never got around to catching them... I know I did in Platinum, and I think I helped one of my friends unlock the puzzle, but i never did it personally.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I caught them all, but it took forever to unlock their chambers the first time I tried to locate them when I played Sapphire. The first one I caught was Regice and the hardest one for me to catch is Registeel. I used Registeel and actually got it to Lv. 100, it's also my favorite out of the three.

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    They're so mystical looking, I really love them. Hope we see them in OR/AS too as they're really a great bunch. :)

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    It took forever to unlock, but I did it. I liked Regice the most, as it was the most challenging for me to get. Unfortunely, they all got boxed. (Well, except for registeel which I used in the cute contest.)

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I've caught all of them, but Registeel was always a pain. The last time I caught it, it took over 85 pokeballs (yes pokeballs).

Out of the three, I like Regice the most. It has a really unique cry and I love its design!

7. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I caught all three of them. I like Regice the best!

8. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I'm pretty sure I was able to catch all three once, I have the Wailord I used... I probably deleted the save though.

9. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Ugh. When I tried to catch these guys, I was young and stupid.

A friend and I tried to unlock them for 5 hours without any luck.

5 hours.

I like Regice best, for its type and design. :)

10. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I did use them, but Regice is the only one i've ever really used in-game in RSE at all. But I do like Registeel's design the most of the three, although all things considered I consider these three probably the most unmemorable legendary trio yet.

11. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I know how to catch them, but I never actually did. I mean, it was on an emulator, I'm a lazy person, and that took effort. But, in OR/AS, I'll definitely go for them, and catch them all! Regice is by the way my favorite of the three :)

12. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    The methods to catch them were so weird xD But I caught all three of them :D

13. mrfizzl

mrfizzl Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I ended up catching all 3 of them, Regirock was my favourite though, I just love everything about the awesome Regi. :D

14. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I ain't personally a fan of the Regis (except their awesome cries), they always creeped me out. But if I had to pick a favorite, probably Regice, it seems the most interesting and mysterious, at least.

I do remember searching for these guys, but if I did find and catch them, I definitely didn't use them.

15. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I once did an Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke. The only starter that could do anything was Regirock, so I got it easily. I loved it, it was amazing.

16. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I never actually ever got to capturing any of the Regis. I didn't - and still don't but I will work on it later when I aim to capture them in ORAS - know how to gain access to them...

As for preference, I prefer Regice; he's so cool! (So punny! XD)

17. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I remember going to the library and checking out a book on Braille just to be able to read and translate all of the messages by sight, haha. It was a challenge getting to these three, but it was worth it when I eventually captured them! I like all of their designs, although Regice's is probably my favorite. Ice-types are always neat.

18. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I actually found it fairly easy to catch the regis....finding regice on the other hand...

19. Spammernoob

Spammernoob A Spammer or a Noob?

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.8
    <3 Serebii for the Regi guides. xD

I didn't have any problems catching them. :3 I just used my Swampert/Swellow. ;)

20. broongus

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,635.0
    I caught all of them back in 3rd gen. Regirock was the most difficult to catch. Never used any of them on my team. I like them all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.