1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Thunder Clan

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by GB-92, Jan 19, 2017.

1. GB-92

GB-92 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.0
    Hello! I was contacted on FanFiction.net and invited to come to this forum and share my fanfiction. I'm glad to see that this looks like a great place to share creativity, so I hope you will enjoy this story that I've created.

This started out as a dream, and has now developed into the longest story that I've ever written...and it's not even half done yet! I am super proud of this and eager to share it!

Synopsis:

Roxy the Pikachu is not part of a Pokémon Trainer's team. She does not take part in Pokémon battles. No, she is happy to spend her days relaxing at home and enjoying the company of her loving human master.

So when Roxy somehow ends up in the middle of the wilderness, surrounded by dangerous wild Pokémon, suffice to say her entire world is flipped upside-down.

Link:

FanFiction.net

(It's a bit long to post here, so I hope just posting this link is okay!)

Note: Roxy was named after a family dog who passed away this year.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...