1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spoilers The trailer song is stuck in my head

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Gwoomy, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    What about you? What do you think of the music we got to experience?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Yep. The Revel Trailer Music Got My Attention And Some People Already Did Exentsion Of It! If Only I Know How To Remove SFX...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I personally couldn't stand the sound of it. It was one of the few things I disliked about the trailer. I hope the music in the actual game will be a bit better.

4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I'm pretty neutral about it, but I can say this: Pokémon music has always been fantastic and probably will be for a long time to come. When I read the thread title, the song came back in my head, so maybe that alone speaks towards how catchy it is.

5. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    Not bad. I don't really like Alola's ost for the most part (because Necrozma's is impossible to dislike), so I'm glad to hear we are getting a regular one again.

Though we've only heard an unknown theme on a trailer, so I'll have a more detailed opinion when the time comes ^_^

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I don't dislike the music, but I don't like how their just remixing old Pokémon music rather than coming up with new tracks. I think for the trailer, its a good idea to have just a remixed track for marketing reasons, but I hope that the game has an actual original sound track. I didn't find the music all that catch either, unlike the last trailer music for LGPE which I was singing for a week.

7. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I actually don't care for this song, actually. I mean, I like older versions of it a lot, but this remix is just kind of... meh.

8. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    It's basically the hall of fame music, ain't it?

But yeah, I think it got a bit repetitive the longer I watch the trailer. I don't really like or dislike it though.