1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Trolliest Things in Pokemon

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Tepig, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Can you think of any times Pokémon became a troll? The one thing that I can think of right now is that one guy in that 'Who's That Pokémon?' You know, "It's a Jigglypuff seen from above!"

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  2. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    When in (I think) Pokémon Red and Blue where you have to beat your rival on the ship (even if it means KILLING HIS RATICATE)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Is just a fan theory that his raticate dies, is never officially confirmed.

The biggest trool ever in pokémon is the battle tree, enough said, that place is so stupid with all the hax going on.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I was kinda making a comparison to the trolliness...

5. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I have had many hypnosis wars in my Silver Nuzlocke with my Noctowl. why there so many drowzeeeee--

6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    That Haunter for Medicham trade in D/P/Pl. "Usually Haunter evolve via trading, but mine was holding a Everstone! How cool is that?!" :(

BluetailsTheBuizel likes this.
  7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Like above, the Haunter everstone trade.

To me, another moment was the ending of Sun/Moon, which I won't go into detailed because spoilers maybe. The villains were so plot twisty it felt trolly to me.

8. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    One of the most recent things that was trolly to me was the move Magnitude. Every time I use it, it's almost always low power, but every time an opponent uses it, it's almost always Magnitude 10. It even managed to crit me once, instantly fainting my Pokémon. Gad dang it. >:/

9. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I was playing Black version recently and Tranquill just became so annoying. It never uses anything other than Detect and Roost. Its the worst when going for ground shaking spots to level up on Audino, and a Tranquill jumps out one patch of grass away from the Audino.

And then later on there's a chance of encountering Unfezant instead of Audino! Why!?

10. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    The Gerbils. "Oh, you put me to sleep? BYE! *runs*" "Oh, you used Mean Look? ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!"

And you can't get Mean Look onto a Pokémon with Soundproof in later games. :furious: :furious: :furious:

11. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I think the worst example of this is that in Diamond/Pearl who you can trade a medicham for a gengar... But once you receive the gengar, it can't evolve because it's holding an everstone.

More trolling regarding this incident kind of happens again in Sun/Moon. When that man offered to trade me a graveler, I got suspicious, though I was pleasantly surprised to see that it wasn't holding an everstone.

12. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Sigylyph...Sigyliph...Sigilyph? However you say it. Anyway, that thing is the biggest troll in Pokémon history. Psycho Shift/Cosmic Power/Roost/Stored Power + Flame Orb/Magic Guard + Good HP, Def, SpDef, and Speed and decent SpAtk = I hate my life.

13. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Whenever my Pokémon is paralyzed and my opponent is also paralyzed I'm always unable to attack but they always can. Also during mimikyu' trial the ally Pokémon always put me to sleep every 3 turns

14. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The self-destructing Shiny Gravelers... And the Shiny Horder Geodudes thatget Magnituded by its brethren.

Other than that, THE RNG IN BATTLE TREE.

15. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • Floatzel's Aqua Jet in Diamond/Pearl

• Feraligatr uses Ice Fang! Entei/Raikou is frozen! Entei/Raikou fled!
    • Giant iceberg then runs around the region :P

BluetailsTheBuizel likes this.
  16. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Those smug NPCs who think it's funny for their Grimers and Clefables to spam the heck out of Minimize. :furious::furious::furious:

17. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Which is why I always make sure to carry Swift/Magical Leaf/Shock Wave on at least one Pokémon on my team at the first possible moment. :sweat:

18. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Yeeeep, there's a reason I kept Shock Wave on my Gardevoir in Sapphire >_> Coulda gone with Thunderbolt but nope, gotta keep the HAX suppressed.

19. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Oh yeah, to quote a certain video:

"YOU DON'T GET TO BE CHAMPION OF THE Pokémon LEAGUE WITHOUT KNOWING HOW TO SPAM FULL RESTORES!!" :U

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  20. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Ralts even STARTS OUT with Shock Wave in XD : Gale of Darkness. Genius Sonrity knew about the hax... ;)