1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Union Room - For general chatting about Pokémon!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Pixil, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Lookie here! The Union Room has been restored to its former massive glory. 8)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Oh hey, that's neat. On the topic of Pokémon, I'm taking on the 8th gym in my Pokémon Glazed Nuzlocke soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Im currently scowering for Zygarde cells, I wanna make my zygarde a 50% before I take on the Kahuna E4

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm currently rebeating Pokémon X! Gonna try to speed through it with my high levelled Doublade. Gotta get to the end so I can do some shiny hunting in safaris and such.

5. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I'm currently heading through Kanto in oldschool Pokémon Blue, with all its broken mechanics glory! Fear the Wrap. Fear the Horn DrillxX-Accuracy.

Also still kind of hanging around in Pokémon Sun, leveling some Pokémon and working on the Dex and mostly waiting for the bank update. I haven't started the Ultra Beast hunt yet or anything, just daily leveling and evolving and Plaza things.

Cool, we should swap FCs! I just recent beat Y again and I'm actually curious about what my Friend Safari type is, because I still don't know.

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I actually still haven't found all of these yet. I'm not even sure where the final few are. :x I dunno if I'll ever do it tbh... super lazy. How's your progress looking?

7. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    I've just restarted Pokémon sun last night, and for all of those how love the Ash-Greninja thing in the demo, heres a free tip from the new guy, once deno is compleat, and you have Sun/Moon in your 3DS start up the demo and enter the Pkmn Center, head towards the pokemart and you should see Prof Kukui, go to him and press A, once you do that you should see three options, Send to Full version, Chat, or leave. Hit send to full and select Greninja, and that is how you get Battle Bond Grwninja in your sun or moon gamnes, and it doesnt mattter which one it is because it will work for both, but remember this, he wont listen to you until you compleat TWO grand trials. So once that is done all you have to do is get an SOS battle, or a trainer battle against a trainer with two or more Pokémon have Greninja defeat one of the Pokémon, and watch the awsome transfermation sequence. Hope this helps you all. CHAOS CONTROL!!!

8. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I've made it to 50%, and have been finding more, there's tons when you go to find guzzlord

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I've been soft resetting for Wimpod for ALMOST A DAY. This is painful.

10. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Lol good luck! I wouldn't have the patience for that. I have a hard enough time catching the Tapus.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I gave up on it super quickly tbh... I think I'm the wimp here. I've been getting a lot of other shinies though and bringing many over from OR/AS!!! It feels so good to have my babies again, especially my shiny Latios.

12. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I actually tried that after seeing people on YouTube SRing for it. I did it for about an hour and gave up right after XD Shiny hunting is just not my thing.

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yeah I feel ya buddy. :( It's super draining but it feels so rewarding at the end too. Have you found any shinies recently, even randomly?

14. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Found a shiny fearow on route 17 whilst trying to find kartana, i accidentally fainted it

15. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I've never done SRing for shinies but have been tempted to try it for a starter, but I also heard that mass amounts of SRing can actually do damage to the game/console? D:

16. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I don't really RS I just turn it off then back on xD But if it damages the machine I'm glad I don't.

17. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I tried SR once but after 8 resets I just gave it, took too long

18. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I have the patience but I'd get bored after a while. So I just sort of leave it to chance.

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I'm so sick of breeding, guys.... give me my shiny Gligar already :') pls

20. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I give you all my luck, which isn't much, I am not lucky