1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Union Room - For general chatting about Pokémon!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Pixil, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Yeah! I'm on a fixed income so I need to be ^^

2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Been hatching shiny dewpider today and more and more I wish there was a mass release option so I don't have to waste time cleaning out boxes filled with breedjects one by one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Same, breeding becomes such a chore just because of the releasing aspect of breeding.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    How do you guys like to shiny hunt when playing Pokémon? I personally like chain fishing, since it's really easy to me, as well as running around the Friend Safari (note I only have Y so I don't know much about other shiny hunting methods).

5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    I've recently been hunting in the Friend Safari more, but with not much luck after getting one shiny from it.

Masuda breeding is a mixed bag for me. I LOVE how you get control over the natures, IVs, and abilities for the most part. It's great if you want to try for a shiny and have the ability to utilize it competitively. My breeding luck seems like either a hit or a miss though lol.

6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I must have a lot of luck with Friend Safari, because I've gotten a good chunk of my shinies from there. Masuda is pretty nice for the Pokémon you can't chain for (which is why my first Masuda shiny is a Phione), and it helps customize the Pokémon best for you!

Right now I'm fossil hunting for a shiny Cranidos, as I did with my Archen (which I got today!). Hopefully it won't take forever, so good luck to me I guess ^_^

7. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    I'm not really into breeding. When I do it its so that I can get the baby forms of certain Pokémon or to trade the result for Pokémon I don't have. I like to make sure that when I want to trade for something, the Pokémon I use to trade for it is something of a similar value/rarity (such as a starter Pokémon for another starter Pokémon).

8. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    This system to catch Pokémon is great. I will say it over and over again!! I would like to face Gym Leaders or even become one >.<

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    last time we had a league to it died because we didn't have enough people that cared about battling to keep it going.

10. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    But this is our chance to make it like the in-game. I will never surrender ♫♪ Maybe the catching hype could bring us some surprises, what do you think?

11. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    That we need to know if it can even be coded onto the site because hype is caught.

12. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    You are right, hype is caught. I hope we get something similar in the future :')
    You catching more Pokémon?

13. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Not really, the ones that appear are all some I already have.

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I keep finding more and more pokes to catch.

15. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    I've found a few new ones but it seems like I'm starting to reach the point where I have all but the rarest ones.

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    I've just been trying to catch my favorites. I think I'll try to search for Porygon next after I have enough PP to purchase more Pokeballs again... :sweat:

17. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    I've been looking for Porygon since I found Snorlax earlier today, so far it have evaded me.

18. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    I've spent some time hunting and had no luck either. One of us will find it eventually hopefully. xD We should try to find all the Kanto region pokes before the legendaries get released.

19. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    All this talk about Porygon and the eggs, and I'm just here stockpiling Eevees

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Guys, what do you think about Eevee? I always wondered why there are so many eeveelutions? Anyone got some answers? Please share it with me!

#5540 Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017