1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Union Room - For general chatting about Pokémon!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Pixil, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,934.4
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Not really Bloom, never really thought about it. When in doubt blame magic I guess lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I thought it kinda worked like the medical technology in star trek, it stimulates cellular regrowth at a rapid pace kinda like a better version of a dermal regenerator. That would explain why more injured Pokémon need to be taken into a special treatment room because a dermal regenerator can make tissue regrow, but it can't fix bigger problems like internal bleeding or broken bones. That's just my thoughts though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jakk

Jakk Hiker

PokéPoints:
    ₽125.5
    ORAS and BW2 are tied for best game don't @ me

4. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    So does anybody know what level an odd egg hatches?

5. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Apperantly, there are two Pokémon light novels that flesh out the first seaon of the anime. It shows a much darker world than the anime would have us believe. It’s also can’t be considered cannon anymore due to the show coming up with conflicting back stories, but it does bring a lot of clarity to long standing questions. Ash’s mom is actually happy that Ash is out of the house. This lets her enjoy her remaining youth. Pallet town is actually a very poor place. Most people turn to Pokémon training as the only means to make money. Most of them fail and turn to other means of making a living. Adulthood is considered to been reached at the age of 10.
    Childhood, goodbye again.

(Am I allowed to put a link to the tvtroops breakdown of it here?)

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    On the LV catcher? I believe it's lv10. However, this is the Pokémon general chat. We have a separate chat for stuff involved with the catcher here at the Expedition Cabin in the Safari Zone section.

That sounds interesting!

Is the breakdown a video or an article? If it's a video you can share, but if it's an article that has a forum community corresponding with it, I'd recommend just copying the text and pasting it here within a quote like below.

7. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★

It’s more of a tv troops list that just states a few examples.

Pocket Monsters: The Animation is a Japan-only two-installment series of Light Novelsbased on the Pokémon anime, authored by Takeshi Shudo (the original chief writer for the anime, who left during the Johto League). It expands a lot on background details not mentioned or alluded to in the series proper. Some aspects of it have since been contradicted by later seasons of the anime, which leaves its canonical status ambiguous.
    The first, entitled Departure, was released in 1997, and focuses on the beginning of Ash's journey, including some background to his character. The second, entitled Friend note , was released in 1999, and focuses on his battles in Pewter, Cerulean and Vermillion.
    The books were never released in English, but translations can be found here[​IMG].

One of my favorite mentions was that it isn’t the Pokéball that converts Pokémon into energy. The Pokémon themselves have the ability to transform like that. That might be why we can’t catch Pokémon when they faint. If a Pokémon runs out of health, it disperses into energy only to reform once it regains enough.

Here’s a link to the article: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/LightNovel/PocketMonstersTheAnimation

8. Blue.Moon.Umbreon

Ren
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.5
    Hai! How is everyone? This is a thread for those trying to find other thread just for talking and hanging out and building up the money points. Having a hard time finding a thread to post to to get points and want to start a conversation with someone? Thats the idea for this thread XD
    We can talk about anything and everything Pokémon related! Current Question: What was the last Pokémon movie you guys watched?
    I last watched the Pokémon Origin Movie. Its been a while since I actually sat down and watched a Pokémon movie. Maybe I'll watch more to come, what about you guys?

(I realized I posted this in the wrong channel. I'll work on taking it down from the other one as soona s I can)

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    THe last Pokémon movie I watched was the Pokémon Rainbow hero thing in the cinema. It was nice, but so cliche.

10. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,934.4
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I haven't watched any newer Pokémon movies so I don't really know how the quality is of them now, last one I watch was so eh.

11. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Which one was the last you watched?

12. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,934.4
    The one with Kyurem and Keldeo, don't remember its name.

13. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Something of Kyurem and the Sacred Swords, never watched that one, though.

14. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    i think it’s kyurem and the swords of justice!! never watched it though :o kimi ni kimeta was the most recent one i watched :)

15. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Oh, the "I Choose you" movie. I was confused for a second. And yeah, I am not sure of the name of the Kyurem movie, so yours is probably the correct title.

16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I want to watch the I Choose You movie. I think the last one I watched was the Lucario one or the Manaphy one.

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Those were a long time ago. I need to catch up as well, but I stopped at Arceus and the Jewel of life movie, I think.

18. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ooo Pokémon movies. The last one I watched was jirachi wishmaker :sweat: Super behind on everything Pokémon related

19. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Wishmaker was a fun one. Jirachi was really cute!

20. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Yup they were forever ago but they made such a lasting impression on me. I need a list of all movies to bingewatch.