1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Union Room - For general chatting about Pokémon!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Pixil, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I think that I'm beginning to like PMD....What have I been doing with my life before?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I liked PMD until after the explorers series. I'm glad you're getting into it though they're a great spin-off.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I stopped liking the PMD series pretty quick, it was way too samey and that's taking into account I replay the main series games all the time.

And I'm very unhappy a Bewear killed my Flareon, I needed a fire type on my team for decent coverage. Bewear's atk stat is ridiculous I always dread seeing one even if there's not that many trainers that have one but one in particular is really bad because is pretty early, around Lv. 30, so your mons ain't always equipped to deal with it in a nuzlocke.

4. ToryBulbasaur

Milli
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽200.4
    Hello hello hello. I'm really not sure what to say. My favorite Pokémon is Bulbasaur, and Mimikyu, jangmo-o and dusk lycanroc

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,639.1
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hey there! How are you doing?

6. ToryBulbasaur

Milli
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽200.4
    I'm good thanks. How about yourself?

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,639.1
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Pretty good! I'm gonna watch the last episode of Avatar the last airbender.

8. ToryBulbasaur

Milli
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽200.4
    Oooo nice

9. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I had such a nice dream. I caught all kinds of Pokémon here. Too bad it was only a dream though.

10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I think I have a problem, as soon as i finish one nuzlocke run I have to start a new one right away. I usually have multiple runs going on at once so is really weird i have the need to start a new one when I can easily have 2-3 others still ongoing.

11. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    First thread I ever posted in and well. The comment I have fits this thread.

I really am worried for Pokémon at the moment. While we might have games coming round the corner I worry as to the quality of them. Perhaps it's a paranoia of gaming in general and my skepticism towards every game release but I really hope the games are good. As for PMD I think it's one of the best spinoffs that has been put forth and there are also rumors of a fanmade pmd online if it hasn't already been released. So there is that

Jupjami likes this.