1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Union Room - For general chatting about Pokémon!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Pixil, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    The ending of OR/AS always makes me feel so good, like beating team Magma/Aqua. It's a really great feeling to achieve that even though it isn't the hardest task in the world. And the music is beautiful too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    @Cay Oh that's right, Ruby and Sapphire came out when you were like 2. snickers I'm sorry I still find that silly

Yeah, the daycare is outside, but it doesn't have a big long route outside to ride your bike back and forth like almost every other game. >:( such a shame.

I still haven't beaten ORAS, lmao, instead of going to Sootopolis and stopping the damn world from being ruined, I'm training up a Spinda for my team and collecting a bunch of TMs I missed. So much for zooming through this game... ah well, at least I am enjoying it quite a bit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Achromatic likes this.
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I won't say anything but trust me, breeding becomes a lot easier in this game once you've beaten the main story.

Anyways, I'm currently just chilling in my game trying to make my secret base cool. I loved that addition.

Any loved features that you guys miss?

4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Haven't beaten ORAS yet! In Victory Road now. ;a; Or well.. just got out of it haha, it went by so quickly. Going back there since I definitely missed something.

As for features I miss, definitely the follow feature and customization. Was awesome having your first party member walk with you in the overworld.

5. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Ohhh does it now ?? well then... good to know haha.

Of course. Gonna be super unoriginal and say the Pokémon following you thing. I loved that SO much.

[EDIT] Whaaa, even Janna's ahead of me?? ;w;

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I honestly miss the Pokémon walking behind you and the little animations that the original 3rd gen games had like the fossil sinking in the sand and the ninja boy's tree disguise folding down.

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I do love all the little details like some pokes having a unique surfing sprite, and obviously soaring too. I do miss following Pokémon though, and I hope that one day it'll return. I do think they made up for not having it, but still. To be honest I'd even pay extra just to get that feature included, haha.

8. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Huh, this kinda relates to something I've been thinking about - what would you guys pay for as DLC for main series Pokémon games? o: I'm much more accepting of DLC than most people I think, at least based off of what my boyfriend tells me lol. I think it'd be cool to be able to pay a few extra dollars for some neat extra features. Though of course I always always prefer they just include everything, especially things that aren't just purely for aesthetics, in the first place.

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I would easily pay extra for Pokémon DLC. They are kinda dumb because they could get so much money out of it that it's crazy. I really hope they'll consider it but not make it vital things that you NEED in your game.

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'd pay for any DLC that comes out just to have it because I'm a huge collector in Pokémon games - not having access to specific content or a Pokémon would be tough after a while. Especially now in the sixth generation since catching 'em all has become less of a hassle with the GTS and how catchable so many Pokémon are (especially in X, tons of 'mons were available).

Please give us DLC content. <3 Maybe another post-game episode!

Achromatic likes this.
  11. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Depends on the DLC content really. A new Postgame thing? Definately.

But there are plenty of ways they could screw up. So, if they do, they'd better'd not mess it up! :P

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I really think that Underground Bases were a super cool addition and I'd love to see them return in a remake of D/P. That also brings me to the point that I really don't want to wait a super long time for remakes of those games, even though it seems like it's gonna be years before they come out.

Here's to hoping we'll get news of them soon.

13. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Amen to that! I mean, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it a lot of times by now, but I really need those D/P remakes.

Hopefully they make them as good as OR/AS on release...

Achromatic likes this.
  14. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    D/P remakes? Those should've come out yesterday xD I think I would freak out if those were announced

15. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I wasn't too much of a fan of Diamond and Pearl, but I'll always look forward to new Pokémon games! I likely won't be nearly as excited for it as I was for Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn remakes, though. Those regions are my jaamm.

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Sinnoh has always been one of my favorite regions because I played it when I was old enough to be decently good at Pokémon and appreciate stuff more. With the physical/special split and also a ton of other cool Wifi stuff that Gen is still one of my favorites and I won't ever forget how much fun I had trading/battling people online.

17. thunder2910

thunder2910 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.6
    I would really love a D/P remake, it was my first ever main game anyway :P

18. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Diamond and Pearl are the best of the main Pokémon series IMO! I would love a remake of those as well! The only problem is, I don't really like the Diamon and Pearl Starters as much as the ones from other generations. :(

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yeah, the starters were pretty awesome. I've used all of them in multiple playthroughs though I barely used Turtwig as I found it the weakest of the bunch. I really hope to play through those games again sometime as they are pretty awesome. I liked getting the Togepi egg from Cynthia so early on too, was cool.

20. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    I like Diamond and Pearl myself, as the game, maybe the region, gives a very homely feeling to me, like I feel like at home when I am in Sinnoh. The starters are quite alright. Empoleon is my favourite starter, but not really my favourite typing. I much prefer Lucas and Dawn's outfits in Platinum than in diamond and Pearl. Maybe because I don't really like clothes that are too short (Yes, I'm looking at May's clothes from ORAS. I love the character, but I am less of a fan of the clothes.)