1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Unreleased Star Wars Intro

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thunder, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Recently, I met J.J Abrams.
    [​IMG]
    We talked about food, the weather and something else, it's on the tip of my tongue, I feel like it's something big... Oh yeah, Star Wars and he said...

Abrams: Did ya know that we actually made a first draft of Star Wars 7, wanna see it?
    You betcha
    Abrams: Well, here it is!

Please watch with high volume because the music in it is actually really, really quiet!​
    Only gonna be there for one day, I'll tell the Staff to take it down tomorrow!​
    Plz watch it took me a long time, I actually added the music in, that;s why it's so quiet but if you put your headphones in or something and then turn it up really, really loud, then you'll hear it well enough.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Aironic

Aironic PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    LOL, good job!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I need this in my life O_O

4. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Ikr, Abrams was actually gonna make it but then stupid DeVito came and said that if he wasn't given the part of Thunder he'd sue JJ. JJ cancelled the whole thing coz of DeVito.

Don't thank me, thank JJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.