1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Vivillon Vestival!

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Assassannerr, Aug 12, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assassannerr

Assassannerr Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I couldn't think of a word that started with V. So I made one, don't judge me.

(Not sure if this topic goes here, I actually think it belongs in a post that I need 5 posts to start in but whatever... move it if needed please, thanks)

Okay, Me and my buds have always thrown the idea around in our heads about the possibility of more Vivillons being added in later generations and maybe even in omega ruby and alpha sapphire. And we always wondered what other amazing designs they could come up with.

Vivillon is amazing, the possibilities are endless. Vivillon is literally a blank canvas for the mind to do whatever.
    And as a pixel artist that is why vivillon is my favorite bug type, and close to my favorite Pokémon in general.

And that is where this post arrises from, design you own vivillon!

Below I have made (I tried to make) a line-art of vivillon.

Link: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/224/1/f/imageedit_40_9256604287_by_assassannerr-d7ut88a.gif

It should be transparent... hopefully...

Remember, "You don't have to be artistic to be creative." (Quote by Me)

So go nuts! (I'll post mine later after I finish, after all, I still have 3 more posts to make :P)

PS: I don't know if any of you are in to the whole DeviantART thing, but I'm running this as a contest over there for DeviantART points (the currency of the website for those who don't know)
    So if you have an account, be sure to check out this link to figure out how to participate over there: http://assassannerr.deviantart.com/journal/Contest-Time-500pts-475018406

Have fun!!!

2. Assassannerr

Assassannerr Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Bump? Are these allowed?

3. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Can we submit multiple entries?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Entries:
    Aqua Vivillon
    [sharedmedia=gallery:images:1232] ​
    Blaze Vivillon
    [sharedmedia=gallery:images:1231]​
    I made two so far. I wanted to make a four elements theme. If only one entry, then the Aqua Vivillon. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.