1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The weird tree attacked!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Oct 7, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    [​IMG]

In G/S/C you were required to get get past an "odd tree", or Sudowoodo, which was blocking your path to proceed to Ecruteak City. Did you catch it? Knock it out? Did you ever use it on your team or did it go straight to the box?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I always caught it for the Pokédex, but I always just put it in the box in the end since it wasn't really useful for my teams at the time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I actually used it once during one of my many playthroughs, it was a lot of fun :D I always found Sudowoodo to be a funny Pokémon!

4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I actually killed the first accidentally, but I was able to find another and catch it.

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I caught it for the dex then let it sit and rot in the PC. After resetting my GS games several times i just started beating the snot out of it for Exp.

6. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    I usually caught it and then sent it to the Pc to never see the light of day.

7. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I always caught and boxed that odd tree straight away just for the Pokédex. Never used it before.

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I remember using it, not for too long though. But it's something I guess

9. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Caught it for Pokédex Purposes. :)
    Used for a while, and then in the box... forever forgotten.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I ALWAYS accidentally knock it out. :( I wish I could stop doing this but for some reason I always get a crit or prove too strong. It took me two weeks as a kid to figure out how to get past this monster, too. :(

11. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I caught it and left it in the box to die.

12. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I catch it, but then I let it wither in the PC. It's not very useful to me at all.

Sometimes I'll knock it out, and despite it being useless I'll feel obligated to soft reset and catch it.

13. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Same thing as almost everyone else - caught it for Pokédex but didn't bother using it. I may have tried to once before, but it didn't do me well so I stopped.

14. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I always caught the Sudowoodo but put it in the box since I didn't like it, just wanted it for the Pokédex. Either that or knock it out for the hell of it.

15. Otter Mii-kun

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    When I was able to battle Sudowoodo, I always made sure to catch it, as there was only one in the whole game. Of course, like the vast majority of Pokémon that I caught, it stayed in the box, as I felt it wouldn't be all that useful for battles.

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    The first time I fought it I accidentally knocked it out, but ever since then, I always make sure to save before battling it and catch it for the Pokédex data. I only used it in my party once, until I discovered its unfortunate common weakness like water, grass, and fighting.

17. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I always catch Pokémon like this, where it's a forced encounter, but I usually never use them.

18. pikaree1

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I accidentally K.O.'d it with a crit, but I didn't know how to soft reset at the time so I never caught it. -_-

19. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    don't remeber much i think i cought him lol and trained him.

20. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Yeah, I KOd mine a few times before I finally caught it. :( Razor Leaf gets too many criticals and Chikorita was my starter, urg! But in the end I usually ended up boxing it since the design didn't please me nor did I like Pokémon with very low speed. Attempted to use it once but it wasn't too impressive so that was the last of that, hah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.