1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Wolf Among Us

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by firenight617, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firenight617

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    * SPOILER WARNING SPOILER WARNING COMMENTS BELOW MAY SHOW SPOILERS OF THE GAME*

Hey everyone! This thread is all about the telltale game "The Wolf Among Us". From characters, to the plots, to the theories. Anything related to The Wolf Among Us is welcome! Fans Unite!

What do you think of the game? Who do you think the killer is?

2. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Sadly enough, I haven't bought the game myself but I've watched playthroughs of it, mostly Pewdiepie's videos. Seems like such a cool game and I'm always a fan of interactive (choose your own path) games. I personally suspected Bluebeard from the start. He seemed like quite a hostile character and might work for the Crooked Man as his head hancho or something similar. Since only 3 of the 5 chapters have been released, I'm sure there will be quite a few twists in the tale to come.

Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on the game soon because I want to make my own decisions and see how well or how badly they pan out.

3. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I thought about getting the game but the manner in which you get it is throwing me off. If I buy the season pass does that mean I get all the eps as they come out or what? A little clarification would be sweet, please. Because I've never bought a season pass for anything before, and this game seems really interesting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.