1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

This is a wierd question but whats your favorite gym leadear?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Skdebop, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    Mines definitely Alister

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    In all honesty It would be a 5 way tie between Sabrina, Erica, and Whitney. Bugsy, and Roxie

3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Winona because I thought she was cool as a kid (giant Skarmory AND Shiny Swellow in the anime?! What an awesome lady), Bea because she's an absolute badass who spars with Machamp for fun, and Kabu because he's a sweet old man whose ace is a giant flaming scarf.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    PIERS PIERS PIERS

Ok but I had a crazy obsession with him two years ago. Still love him tho

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    My favorite has always been Koga, for three reasons. Poison is one of my favorite types, he's a ninja, and ninjas are cool, and I love his character in the Pokémon adventures manga. And it's super cool that he's a gym leader that we actually see go from being a gym leader to a member of the elite four.

6. chris

chris Banned

Eevee (S)
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.3
    misty is my favorat

7. vaporeon

vaporeon Banned

Eevee (K)
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    misty is defnetly mynie

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Morty, from the challenge of it.
    Usually, for me, at that point I had little to no effective Pokémon or moves for ghost types. It would be a battle of wills and planned moves as the ghost types relied heavily on Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, and Dream Eater.
    Yesterday I fought him on Crystal and it became a intense battle at the last Pokémon. He was down to Haunter at half health, and I only had a Eevee left. I planned to swap to my Dunsparce as he had Pursuit (after I revived and fully healed him), but got Mean Look'd in. I ended up using up all my Sand-Attacks and Growls as that Haunter ran out of PP and started to Struggle. A single 1 on 1 battle took 5-10 minutes as Haunter struggled to even land a Struggle on Eevee and Eevee couldn't do anything either. Amazing!