1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime Thoughts on Sun/Moon (Anime)

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Gazi, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I watched it until...

Stoutland died

Then I stopped watching it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    ^That episode broke my heart

I'm really into it still, as you can probably tell from my avatar haha. The characters are all extremely important to me and I can find plenty of things to love about all of them. Lillie and Lana are my favorites of the batch, but I love watching Kiawe and Ash's crazy antics, especially with their Z-Move poses. The series is great and I will continue to recommend it to those who are unsure. It's surprisingly serious sometimes....the Stoutland and Minior episodes come to mind. Going to catch up soon! On episode 81 atm and will continue to watch weekly as episodes come out, once I'm caught up. :thumbsup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...