1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Thunderus

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by HiddenLore, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    So in Omega Ruby I can catch Tornadus, but I need a Thunderus, so if there's anyone with an extra one they are willing to say good bye to, I can give them a Tornadus in exchange. Together we could help each other to catch the mythical Landerus (and help me get one step closer to the mythical living Pokédex)

Please note this is permanent since they are a repeatable encounter (if you restart the game)
    Let me know if you're interested.

For those that care it has no nickname, the ability prankster, it's level 50 and knows extrasensory, agility airslash, crunch. It's nature is Lonely (from all that time in the clouds, being a deity can be lonely you know) and has the characteristic of Mischievous. Oh and it was caught in a normal Pokéball.

I do have tons of other trades if Tornadus isn't interesting you, so feel free to ask me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Sure. I can trade my old thunderus away. I actually already have a tornadus, so you can just give me any old poke for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RoarOfTime

RoarOfTime Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    I've got a Thunderus called PK Thunder that I don't really use that much.
    Info about PK Thunder:
    It's obviously a Thunderus.
    It has the ability Prankster.
    It's Lv. 50.
    Male. (Im surprised it has a gender O_O)
    Attack: 148
    Defense: 90
    Sp. Atk: 136
    Sp. Def: 100
    Speed: 113
    Nature is Brave, holds nothing
    Caught with Ultra Ball

Has the moves Heal Block, Agility, Discharge and Crunch.
    I'm the Original Trainer (OT)

My friend code can be found in my profile on whenever time you want me to trade Thundurus- er PK Thunder.

4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    sorry I missed your posts
    Thanks for the offer @[member="RoarOfTime"] If I had been paying attention. If you specifically wanted a tornadus than I can still trade that, but @[member="shinygiratinaz"] gave me his.
    Thanks Shiny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.