1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Time must go on, community style (sign-ups and discus sion thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by POKE, Sep 8, 2017.

1. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Time must go on

There has never been a story such the one as Ash travelling from region to region, seeing such splendors of the world to sunny beaches, the story will not be forgot as later on in a later generation past Ash, new trainers take practice...

But this isn't the story of a trainer or trainers journey, no...it is the story of Ash's true life, none of what he participated in was real...it was all fake...a lie...by his own mind...

Where is he then you may ask? He is infact in the hospital near Palette Town and has been in a coma for 15 years, all the region's he has gone through was a mere child's fantasy, he Pokémon he caught, his friends...the legendaries he met...a lie...this is the story of what he does after he awakes to the real world...The way he rises to and beats the Pokémon championship...becoming a master....

Hi guys so I will start by saying this is a community styled RP, the difference between a normal RP and a community styled RP is I would say, community is 1 story with 1 character, people that choose to participate in this RP will by themselves tell the story of Ash's journey

Rules:
    LV rules still apply
    Those that choose to join I will put the names down and explain more how everyone should type their say in the story.
    Don't change the story too drastically for the sake of it not getting out of control.

Disclaimer:
    Brock is still a gym leader.
    Pikachu died when the Spearow
    attacked.

If you have a question, please ask and I will answer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017