1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

time to join the bandwagon

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by DuoM2, Jul 22, 2019.

1. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    Whos your favorite Poketuber, if you watch any?

2. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Me.

If you want a serious answer, I've stopped watching just about all of them except for PokeaimMD, so that would probably be my answer even if I don't watch him often.

3. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    What is your favorite thing to draw Pixel art wise?

4. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Don't know if I really have a favorite, so I'll just say - anything not overly complicated that takes way too long for me to finish. I'm fine with something being time-consuming but one sprite took me DAYS to finish and that's just excessive, and the end result still lacks a little bit of polish and needs work to be done...

5. Katanaeyegaming

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    So you play smash?

What was your first smash game and who do you main?

6. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    First Smash game was Brawl, many years ago. I was really looking forward to getting that game when I was younger but it was Rated T so I couldn't until my cousin got it for me.

Mewtwo main! I've played him as at least a secondary since he released as DLC in Smash 4. It made me really happy to see him there because I wanted to play him for so long as a kid but couldn't because I didn't have Melee.

7. Katanaeyegaming

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Is there any particular artist you would like to work with?

8. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Not really, I prefer working alone rather than collaborating on anything if that's what you mean. Unless you mean for YouTube which I doubt

9. Dwight

Dwight School Kid

Red Boi
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1.9
    What is your favorite music from any Pokémon game?

10. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    My favorite song is probably Through the Sea of Time from PMD2 but you could realistically pick any song from that game and it'd be up there.

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Do you cook?
    If so, what's your favorite thing to make?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DuoM2 likes this.
  12. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I've basically only learned how to cook sausage over a stove, but cooked sausage is amazing and I always love getting some to make for myself whenever I go to the store.

Shadria likes this.
  13. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    When it comes to games some of the games that I love to play tend to be older or have kind of nice fan base.

My question's to you is are there any games that you love that are not mainstream popular? And are there any games you love that are considered to be dated?

DuoM2 likes this.
  14. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Honestly, the scope of what all video games I play are pretty limited. I've just about exclusively played three Nintendo series up until recently, and I've only ever really branched out into mainstream indie platformers and Mega Man games. I guess it depends on what you call mainstream, because you could walk up to someone on the street and they wouldn't know what VVVVVV is like how someone would know what Pokémon is.

I guess to answer games that aren't mainstream popular, those indie games would come closest but even those are internet sweethearts. If you count games I'm going to try but haven't then Power Punch II would be it if you've heard of that, I love me a bad video game from time to time. Otherwise things like Celeste, VVVVVV, Super Meat Boy, and SpeedRunners would give you an idea, and Rivals of Aether is probably the single best example I can give if you don't count any game I haven't tried yet.

For dated games, I honestly don't think any older game is truly dated unless it has mechanics that suck, but even then there's some charm to playing a game with stuff like that if there are other good qualities to it. But there are a lot of older games I've played where I felt like this. I'd mention Mike Tyson's Punch Out and Mega Man 4, 6, and 7, as well as the first four Mega Man X games, since they're old games I enjoy, but honestly those are pretty timeless. For all of the ones I can think of - Pokémon Gens 1 and 2, Mega Man 3, and the first games in the PMD, Mega Man Zero, Super Mario Bros., and Sonic Advance series (haven't played Sonic Advance 2-4). There's also some guilty pleasures I feel like fit this bill, like Mega Man & Bass's GBA port, Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels, Power Punch II again if we go by stuff I haven't played, and as funny as this may sound, I genuinely feel like Mighty No. 9 was dated on arrival.

15. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What would you consider to be the most beautiful eagle to look at?

Do you have any sort of house plants?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Bald eagle probably.

Don't have any but I do want some kind of fruit plant to grow, that'd be pretty cool.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  17. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    OUGH

Duo! I got a serious, SERIOUS question for you.

do you wanna throw hands?

18. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7

why

19. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Oi, we're the ones asking questions here. Put them hands up duo ):<

Would you rather have to deal with a toddler screaming on a cramped train that's 30 minutes long, or deal with a really hot humid summer day with no water for fifteen minutes?

20. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I've grown up in warm humid temperature so I know what the latter is like, I'd take that over it being uncomfortably cold any day of the week too.