1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Time to RANT! Video Games Venting Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by colours, Feb 2, 2018.

1. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I hate that in WIld Arms 3, you have to be super on-point with starting a particular sidequest otherwise you'll never be able to start it if you accidentally forget to talk to a certain NPC.

It's annoying because it's one of the most enjoyable sidequests in the game. >>;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FNT

FNT Collector

Storm The Fort
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.2
    Ultra Ball ★★
    these kirby true arena bosses are insane and a pain in the butt

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Try doing the true arena in Kirby Star Allies ability-less. Honestly probably the hardest ability-less true arena I've ever gone through. I was really close one time, but I lost due to a mechanic that the final boss's second phase had that I was completely unaware of due to never being ability-less in the actual boss fight