1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

toao's Q&A

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by toao, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toao

toao the one and only

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hello inhabitants of LV. :)

Ask ahead, I like answering questions and talking about myself so-

Ask me anything from favourite caterpillar to the meaning of life. Or anything else you can come up with.

Galahad, on 07 Jun 2015 - 2:54 PM, said:[​IMG]
    • I don't really know the names of various caterpillars, but I like the fluffy ones. ^^" And of course Caterpie.
    • Definitely. Patrick Star is in my opinion the funniest cartoon character in existence (at least from the few that I know).

Thunder, on 07 Jun 2015 - 3:15 PM, said:[​IMG]
    • Patrick of course, go Patrick!
    • Turtwig, I love that little guy.
    • Well, lifestory alarm! I'm a huge Homestuck fan, and one thing that exists in Homestuck are Godtier titles. They consist of two things, a class and an aspect. There are twelve different ones in each of the categories (excluding two that aren't relevant in this context), and which title you are depends on your personality. I did a shitload of tests, but I never really found the one that fit me through them. So I decided to just scroll through various explanations and choose a title myself. Took a while, but after hours of scrolling, I found myself being a happy Mage of Mind. So happy that I changed my Tumblr name to TheOneAndOnlyMageOfMind. Though it was a tad long, so I eventually changed it to its abbreviation, toaomom. Now to link this with my username, I intentionally chose "toao" over "toaomom" because I figured not that many Homestuck fans would be on here. And "The One And Only" sounds pretty rad imo.
    • Hot chocolate. It's what drives me.
    • I like both, though in summer I long for cold weather, and in winter I long for warm weather.

Fear, on 07 Jun 2015 - 4:12 PM, said:[​IMG]
    • I have actually, though I didn't even get past night 2, so I didn't really bother to try the sequels. ^^" I love watching people play it though.
    • @Toilet is.
    • Has to be Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. Though from the main games, Platinum.
    • Fire. No real deep meaning behind it, I just love most Pokémon that are Fire type. Ghost and Bug both get close though.
    • I guess Elesa's from B/W. I love the neon and the rollercoasters.
    • Easiest gym would be Gardenia's from D/P/Pt. You can get a whole load of Bug, Flying and Poison types, and it's even easier if you got Chimchar as starter.

Azure, on 07 Jun 2015 - 4:52 PM, said:[​IMG]
    • I'd love to go to Italy once. I don't really have a reason for it, it just really appeals to me.
    • There isn't really a specific country I wouldn't want to go to. Anywhere abroad would be an awesome adventure to me.
    • There's a lot of languages I'd love to learn. There's Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and also Japanese.
    • French. The only reason is because I got French at school the previous three years, and how much I tried, I couldn't get anything right aside from the basics like je m'appelle toao. I dropped it this year, though I did continue with German which is a lot easier for me.

Nature Lady, on 07 Jun 2015 - 4:52 PM, said:[​IMG]
    • Probably Cynthia. I think she's awesome, and I love her theme song. Steven is a close second.

Synerjee, on 07 Jun 2015 - 4:54 PM, said:[​IMG]
    • Not really. I'm not really the sports guy in general. Though I'd love to once try out both skydiving and bungee jumping, if you count those as extreme sports.
    • Mozzarella.

LunarRabbitPikachu, on 07 Jun 2015 - 5:01 PM, said:[​IMG]
    • I found out about Pokémon through the anime show on TV. Now I think it's rather dull, but it's what got me into the fandom, and whenever it's on, I watch it just because it's Pokémon.
    Bloom, on 07 Jun 2015 - 5:28 PM, said:[​IMG]
    • I don't really have a favourite flower, I like plants in general better. I guess it would be lavender because of the scent.
    • Funny you say that, my username on another forum is Giraffe. That's where I got the nickname Gir from. So yeah, giraffes are awesome. My favourite animal would be a hedgehog though. That, or a cow, I really love cows.
    Thunder, on 07 Jun 2015 - 11:15 PM, said:[​IMG]
    • The one and only. Heheh.
    Nator, on 07 Jun 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:[​IMG]
    • I consider this as epic music.
    • Life itself? I don't know man. Also French.

• I'll have to put that in a spoiler.
    It's Tama from an anime called Selector Infected/Spread Wixoss, or just Wixoss. Seeing as you're a fan of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, I'd definitely try Wixoss if I were you. It's a bit of the same genre. ^^
    • Nope, never had that before. Never had anything yam-flavoured, actually. The craziest icecream flavour I've tried would be something with pepper, don't remember the exact name. Not trying that again though.

• An allergy for allergies. I don't have any allergies (at least not that I know of), so an allergy for allergies wouldn't really change anything for me. ^^" And if not, an allergy for sauerkraut, it's absolutely disgusting in my opinion.

• I like to call myself a decent spriter. I'm getting around the basics of animation now.
    • Pop-rock, though I enjoy dance and dubstep as well.
    • I'm not really a fan. Most museums don't interest me that much.

• If you mean LV themes, I'm using the, I think default one, namely Lake Valor Modern. And if that's not what you mean then excuse me for my ignorance. //shot
    • Ground. I don't know how it ended up there, as it used to be one of my favourite typings, but now when I think of a least favourite typing, Ground is the first to come up.

• Depends on the person. For me, I guess I have a pretty good memory. Though I tend to remember very irrelevant things such as my phone number from a phone I don't have anymore. But yeah, people can be pretty forgetful I guess.

• I guess repeating it in your head a couple of times helps. At least it does for me.
    • They're alright. I don't particularly dislike them, but I don't really love them either.

• Tough question. It's not really the things I want to remember, but it's always this really tiny stupid mistakes I make and feel bad about. Like how I accidentally said that Brad Pitt plays Jack Sparrow, even though I knew it's Johnny Depp. So yeah, it's not like I'm particularly trying to remember stuff like that, but it just sticks inside my head or something like that.

• This might sound stupid, but I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. I guess toe, since I got one. Technically I also got a tail, but that's only a piece of bone.

• I gave this one a lot of thought, and eventually I came to the conclusion that for me, nothing's really worth dying for. I might not be all that sentimental about things, and I can be pretty materialistic, but I honestly think there isn't something worth dying for. Perhaps someone, but not something.
    • I really enjoy conversations about philosophical and psychological things, so I guess I feel fairly happen at those moments. I also feel pretty happy when hanging out with friends and playing Mario Kart or something like that. Both involve people I consider as friends, so I guess I'm at happiest when with friends.
    • I really love reading, especially things that come close to literature, so I consider that my favourite kind of art.

• My first reaction would be to step aside. Then, I'll probably stare at them weirdly, and if they try again, I'd probably take a run for it.
    • That depends on whether I watch the entire show or just one or a few episodes. My favourite tv show (House M.D.) is about fifty times as long as my favourite movie (Inception), and I obviously don't have the time, nor the attention span to watch the entire show all at once. A few episodes would make me very happy, though I haven't watched Inception in a while, so if I'd had to choose right now, I'd say my favourite movie.

• I don't have a specific scene that I like the most, as I like the whole beginning. But I guess I especially liked the part where they are in a dream in a dream. Mainly because a lot of references to later on in the movie are being made.
    • Although I liked the ending, I still don't really see it making sense.
    • I think the most overrated anime I have seen, even if it's only for two episodes, is Bleach.
    • I wouldn't really know about underrated ones, since I don't really watch things that are rated badly. Maybe I should, though.

• I think we both know the answer to that.
    • Nintendo DS, since it's one of the few I actually possess. o3o
    • I don't prefer either actually.
    • Well, Jesus has all these miracles going on which help people, and I don't really see him as the guy to just punch others in the face. Santa Claus, on the other hand, can easily throw a bunch of presents at Jesus. Also, he's bigger (way, way bigger), so he's got quite the advantage there. I guess the apostles could go kick some ass, but I personally wouldn't want to take on a reindeer, as they're big and got hooves. So, I'll give this one to Santa.

• I don't really have a favourite, though I guess I like mozzarella.
    • I actually watch all of them equally. When there's nothing on tv, I'll watch anime or youtube, and when I don't feel like those, I'll probably watch a movie on Popcorn Time.
    • I absolutely have no idea.
    • A 3ds. o3o
    • When I get enough money for it, I'll probably buy Pokémon Y first. And perhaps after that, Animal Crossing New Leaf or Alpha Sapphire.

• Nope, I do not have a phobia. I have a slight fear of spiders, but I wouldn't go as far as calling it arachnophobia.

• Yeah I do.
    • I don't really know if I'd do that. I'm pretty bad at keeping true to deadlines, so it's probably not going to work.

• The girl in my avatar and signature would be Roxy Lalonde from the webcomic Homestuck. She is my favourite character in Homestuck, which is funny, cause she's pretty much nothing like me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Since you mentioned the caterpillar, which is your favourite and why?

Is Patrick Star your favourite cartoon character?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    In a fight of awesomeness,who'd win,Spongebob or Patrick?
    What is your favourite Pokémon?
    Why is your name toao!
    Coffee,tea or hot chocolate?
    Hot or cold weather?

4. Fear

Fear â—Š Galactic Glitches â—Š

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.1
    Have you played Five Nights at Feddys?
    Who's your referrer?
    Favourite Pokémon game?

Favourite Pokémon type?
    Favourite Gym?
    Easiest Gym for you?

5. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    If you had to visit any country which would it be and why? Any country that you wouldn't go to? Why not?
    Any language that you'd like to learn? How about not learn?

6. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Who's your favourite Champion?

7. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Are you a fan of extreme sports? Are there any you have tried or would like to try?

What is your favourite pizza topping?

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    How did you first learn about Pokémon?

9. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Do you have a favorite flower, if so what kind and why?

Do you like animals? How about Giraffes?

10. toao

toao the one and only

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Wow I didn't expect this many. Oh well, let's start then. owo

• I don't really know the names of various caterpillars, but I like the fluffy ones. ^^" And of course Caterpie.
    • Definitely. Patrick Star is in my opinion the funniest cartoon character in existence (at least from the few that I know).

• Patrick of course, go Patrick!
    • Turtwig, I love that little guy.
    • Well, lifestory alarm! I'm a huge Homestuck fan, and one thing that exists in Homestuck are Godtier titles. They consist of two things, a class and an aspect. There are twelve different ones in each of the categories (excluding two that aren't relevant in this context), and which title you are depends on your personality. I did a shitload of tests, but I never really found the one that fit me through them. So I decided to just scroll through various explanations and choose a title myself. Took a while, but after hours of scrolling, I found myself being a happy Mage of Mind. So happy that I changed my Tumblr name to TheOneAndOnlyMageOfMind. Though it was a tad long, so I eventually changed it to its abbreviation, toaomom. Now to link this with my username, I intentionally chose "toao" over "toaomom" because I figured not that many Homestuck fans would be on here. And "The One And Only" sounds pretty rad imo.
    • Hot chocolate. It's what drives me.
    • I like both, though in summer I long for cold weather, and in winter I long for warm weather.

• I have actually, though I didn't even get past night 2, so I didn't really bother to try the sequels. ^^" I love watching people play it though.
    • @[member="Toilet"] is.
    • Has to be Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. Though from the main games, Platinum.
    • Fire. No real deep meaning behind it, I just love most Pokémon that are Fire type. Ghost and Bug both get close though.
    • I guess Elesa's from B/W. I love the neon and the rollercoasters.
    • Easiest gym would be Gardenia's from D/P/Pt. You can get a whole load of Bug, Flying and Poison types, and it's even easier if you got Chimchar as starter.

• I'd love to go to Italy once. I don't really have a reason for it, it just really appeals to me.
    • There isn't really a specific country I wouldn't want to go to. Anywhere abroad would be an awesome adventure to me.
    • There's a lot of languages I'd love to learn. There's Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and also Japanese.
    • French. The only reason is because I got French at school the previous three years, and how much I tried, I couldn't get anything right aside from the basics like je m'appelle toao. I dropped it this year, though I did continue with German which is a lot easier for me.

• Probably Cynthia. I think she's awesome, and I love her theme song. Steven is a close second.

• Not really. I'm not really the sports guy in general. Though I'd love to once try out both skydiving and bungee jumping, if you count those as extreme sports.
    • Mozzarella.

• I found out about Pokémon through the anime show on TV. Now I think it's rather dull, but it's what got me into the fandom, and whenever it's on, I watch it just because it's Pokémon.
    • I don't really have a favourite flower, I like plants in general better. I guess it would be lavender because of the scent.
    • Funny you say that, my username on another forum is Giraffe. That's where I got the nickname Gir from. So yeah, giraffes are awesome. My favourite animal would be a hedgehog though. That, or a cow, I really love cows.

11. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Wait a second,are you Gir from PS?!

12. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    What is your favorite piece of epic music?

What's one thing you'll never fully understand?

13. toao

toao the one and only

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    • The one and only. Heheh.

• I consider this as epic music.
    • Life itself? I don't know man. Also French.

14. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Who is the person in your signature?

Have you tried yam flavoured ice-cream? {It's got an odd colour for an ice-cream, pure purple}

15. toao

toao the one and only

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    • I'll have to put that in a spoiler.
    It's Tama from an anime called Selector Infected/Spread Wixoss, or just Wixoss. Seeing as you're a fan of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, I'd definitely try Wixoss if I were you. It's a bit of the same genre. ^^
    • Nope, never had that before. Never had anything yam-flavoured, actually. The craziest icecream flavour I've tried would be something with pepper, don't remember the exact name. Not trying that again though.

16. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    If you had to pick an allergy to have, which would you choose and why?

17. toao

toao the one and only

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    • An allergy for allergies. I don't have any allergies (at least not that I know of), so an allergy for allergies wouldn't really change anything for me. ^^" And if not, an allergy for sauerkraut, it's absolutely disgusting in my opinion.

18. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    How good are you with graphics?

What is your favourite music genre?

What are your thoughts about museums?

19. toao

toao the one and only

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    • I like to call myself a decent spriter. I'm getting around the basics of animation now.
    • Pop-rock, though I enjoy dance and dubstep as well.
    • I'm not really a fan. Most museums don't interest me that much.

20. Hydra

Hydra ☆ ★ Spooky season is here ★ ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    What theme are you using?

Whats your least favourite Pokémon type?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.