1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Towns

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Shada, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I thought this had to with all of the generations (Including Gen 6) , hence why I put this in Pokémon General instead of Victory Road.
    So, which are your favorite towns? Least favorite towns? Which town do you think was the most complex, as in architecture? Least complex?

---
    My favorite town has to be Castelia City, as it's beautifully designed, but Luminose in my opinion just beat it for most complex.
    As for least favorite, I've always had a burning hating passion for Fortree City and Dewford town. It's beyond simple, and I give it the most simplest towns ever.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Well, simply Saffron, because it's home to my favorite gym leader and the very famous Silph Co.!
    I like Vermilion and Nimbasa city a lot too. Choosing a favorite in this department is never easy.

3. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    Hm...my favorite is either Mauville (old or new) or Laverre City. Mauville was just a great hub for hoenn that had lots of things to do. And I love laverre for the boutique and the foresty feel. Least favorite is Sunnyshore, still get lost there can't figure it out, its sad that I can navigate Lumiose better than Sunnyshore

4. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I don't know if a lot of people would agree with me here on this or not, but I loved exploring the city of Lumiose. I know a lot of people get lost in it, but to me it was a massive new adventure in it's own! I enjoyed searching every nook and cranny (even looking for that supposed Heatran) and the music-oh, the music- just made it feel so special. No other city matches up to it for me!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    You know what I don't like about the towns in Pokémon? Almost every single one of them have like five houses -_- I get that you can't make every city as big as Lumiose, but really, three houses and a Pokémon Center is not a town... Lumiose CIty was great though, it was so huge!

6. KianaKaycie

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Nimbasa I liked a lot, heart home city as well..I despised lavendar town or was it violet? You know what I mean

7. LillyRoyal

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.4
    I always liked Lilycove, the contest hall, the department store and the art gallery it just a pretty town. Mossdeep is nice too especially in AS/OR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.