1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trail of Embers『8-Bit x Touya』

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 8-Bit-Eevee, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Note: This roleplay is solely for Touya and myself.

Cover Photo
    [​IMG]

My characters:
    Name: Lilya
    Species: Leafeon
    Type: Grass
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Moves: Toxic, Double Team, Grass Whistle, Leaf Blade
    Item: None
    Likes: Watching. Watching leaves and blossoms fall, watching the stars at night, watching flowing water; she enjoys observing Nature at work.
    Dislikes: Fighting
    Fears: Fire. Stereotypical Grass type is afraid of fire.
    Bio: Being a relatively weak Pokémon who also just dislikes fighting in general living in the wild, life is hard for Lilya. She happens to be the target for many stronger Pokémon who enjoy beating others up for no real reason. However, she has a single friend in a Vaporeon, who can be found with her most of the time, and constantly gets her out of trouble.

Name: Kitsu
    Species: Human
    Type: Pokémon Researcher
    Ability: No special ability. However, she is one of the few who decided not to become a Pokémon trainer, and instead went fully through her education in hopes of becoming a Pokémon researcher.
    Moves: Write Essay, Study, Research, and Experimentation.
    Hold Item: A Premier Ball holding her personal Pokémon, and a small collection of Pokeballs used in her field work.
    Bio: Kitsu was one of the few who showed little interest in catching in battling Pokémon; as a child, she would spend hours just watching a group of Rattata or a flock of Pidgey or other Pokémon interact. Before going off to study Pokémon in an esteemed school, she selected a Pokémon to bring along so that she could have company. She ended up purchasing a Leafeon at an incredibly low price, from a Pokémon hunter (she didn't know this, of course) but that Leafeon turned out to be blind from maltreatment. Her studies have been aimed heavily at Pokémon biology; she hopes to define the cell structure of her Leafeon pet and reconstruct the broken parts of her eyes. This Leafeon also happens to be Lilya's mother. Currently, Kitsu is doing field work in Lilya's/Omega's/Kuro's area, hoping to catch an Eeveelution, preferably a Leafeon, for research.
    Dislikes: Battling.
    Fear: Failure. The last thing she wants is to be unable to solve her Leafeon's problem, and the issues of Pokémon with similar conditions.

Touya's characters:
    Name: Omega
    Species: Lucario
    Type: Fighting/Steel
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves: Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Metal Claw, Heal Pulse, ExtremeSpeed
    Hold Item: Lucarionite (Embedded into a pendant)
    Bio: Omega was onec owned by a trainer, and they bonded very well to the point where they cold use Mega Evolution. However, the trainer disbanded Omega for an unknown reason during a stormy night, and Omega hasn't seen him since. This makes him very cold towards humans.
    Dislikes: Humans
    Fear: Thunderstorms, as they remind him of the day he was abandoned

Name: Kuro
    Species: Human
    Type: Trainer
    Ability: He can understand Pokémon speech.
    Moves: -
    Hold Item: Key Stone (embedded into pendant)
    Bio: Kuro is the trainer of Omega, whom he disbanded. This was to join a secret society, but Kuro couldn't handle it, so he has returned to reunite with Omega.
    Dislikes: Darkness
    Fear: The unkown. It couples with his dislike of darkness.

Ref Sheets
    Omega (AuraKnight14)
    [​IMG]

Lilya (8-Bit-Eevee)
    [​IMG]

----------------------
    Story:
    Part 1
    After falling unconscious in a fire, Lilya, a Leafeon, is brought away from danger after being chanced upon by a Lucario, who had introduced himself as Omega. Once she awakes, and tells Omega about her Vaporeon friend who is still in the forest, the Lucario goes out to search for him, only to find him in his last moments. After Omega explains what happens to Lilya, he goes out for two purposes; to find some form of sustenance and to give Lilya some time alone. When he comes back, he promptly passes out, and when he awakes explains that something had caused him to remember his past. The two leave for more suitable shelter, where Omega falls unconscious again; Lilya goes in search of berries, and is attacked by a Mightyena. Omega wakes and rescues her just in time, and once the two recover, decide that they should leave the area; but having no where to go, make for the nearby human village.
    ----------------------
    Graphics done by Touya! He did a great job on them!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 8-Bit-Eevee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    It was the early hours of morning, a deceptively cold one, in which "It" happened.

All around her, trees ablaze with devilish fire fell the the ground as if they were but stalks of grass bending in the wind; while the previously grassy ground itself was no longer of such, and instead housed innumerable amounts of ash, burning to the touch. Scores of wild Pokémon ran or flew for their lives, hoping that they could outrun the deadly flames. Of the seemingly hundreds of Pokémon fleeing in one direction, there were but two heading towards the fire.

"Please don't go in any further, Lacus!" Lilya, the Leafeon coughed, crying out to a Vaporeon ahead of her who, with a determined look in his eye, dashed through the flaming forest, putting out fires left and right using his water moves. "You'll get hurt! You'll-" Lilya, being a grass type, was forced to collapse into a fit of coughing, due to the amount of smoke she had inhaled so far. At this point, Lacus looked back, and seeing her sprawled out on the ground, stopped to speak to her.

"No, you will," he said. "Please, Lilya, you won't be safe unless you run. You're grass, and I'm water; I won't be hurt in there, but there are still stranded Pokémon that will. You need to get out... I'll come soon. Nothing will happen to me, I promise." With that, he dashed away from her, but not without resting his tail gently on her side for a moment before doing so.

"Lacus..." Lilya wheezed, forcing herself up to her paws. For a moment she debated whether or not to follow him. Her lungs felt full of ash, she could feel the heat getting into her body, burning her from inside, and the hungry flames which licked at her body made it all the worse. "Please be safe." Making up her mind, she turned and began to run the opposite direction, away from the fire, and away from Lacus with tears in her eyes. No matter how many times she told herself that he would be okay; that he was water and could handle fire; that he was invulnerable to the flames, she could not stop herself from believing he would end up injured, or worse.

3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    In another part of the forest, a Lucario was rushing towards the fire. "I know there are humans causing this, and I must stop them...". He started to realize that the smoke was getting extremely thick, so he closed his eyes and used his Aura to sense his surroundings. As he ran, a sensed a large amount of Aura.

"There is someone over there! If it's a Pokémon, I'd better save them...". As he ran through, dodging falling branches, he came to the spot where he sensed the Aura, and slowly opened his eyes, not to let too much smoke in. To his surprise, he saw a Leafeon lying on the ground, unconscious. He grabbed her in his arms and used Extreme Speed to escape the forest.

As they reached the outskirts, the Leafeon began to come to. The Lucario put her down on the ground. She slowly opened her eyes...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 8-Bit-Eevee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    One second, it seemed, she was racing the fire through the forest, lungs burning and eyes watering, both from the smoke and her worry. There was little strength left inside of her, which was running out quickly. Unknowingly, she had pushed her body too far; and collapsed right there and then, and with the fire at her heels, any observer would surely have thought her good as dead.

However, her eyes did open once more, and when they did she was looking up at a Lucario, curiosity written on his face. She was not sure how she got there or what had happened; all she knew was that he looked powerful and was likely much stronger than her. Lilya shrunk from his gaze, and, flattening her ears in a display of submission, opened her mouth to speak.

But when she tried, nothing came out, save for a long bout of coughing.

"...Please don't hurt me," she pleaded, once she finally recovered. Her breath was ragged, and she was sure she tasted blood within her throat. She struggled to pump air in and out of her system, and she could not move her limbs, though they shook terribly. Her heart was beating too fast, and her mind running to quick, for her to make any sense of her situation. There was only one thing, well, Pokémon, on her mind.

"L-Lacus..." she whimpered anxiously, wondering whether if he was alright, and if he would come to her aid once again.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    The Lucario looked down in wonder at what the Leafeon was saying. He looked around for a nicer place to put her, but all he could see was singed plant-life. "This isn't good for a Grass-type like Leafeon, I'd better get her somewhere safe..." He turned to the Leafeon and nudged her slowly, to grab her attention. "I'm Omega," he said, introducing himself. "This is no place for you to rest comfortably. We need to get away from here. Can you walk properly, or would you rather me carry you?" he said, smiling at himself.

6. 8-Bit-Eevee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Lilya was not giving the Lucario her attention when he nudged her, causing her to wince and freeze up, bracing herself against whatever would happen next.

"I'm Omega," a voice said. She realized it was the Lucario who had spoken. She blinked in slight surprise. "This is no place to rest comfortably. We need to get away from here. Can you walk properly, or would you rather me carry you?" She hesitated for a moment, noting the smile on his face.

"I-I'm called Lilya," Lilya stammered. She turned her head, looking inwards towards the burnt-out forest. "I'm... going to wait here. Lacus hasn't come out yet... He promised me he'd be okay." She sniffed, fear and worry crashing upon her like a wave. She looked upwards at Omega, who wore an unreadable expression.

And silently, as the seconds and minutes ticked by, she prayed for her lifelong friend's safety, anxiously kneading at the ground with her paws and wishing she were healthy enough to search for him all the while.

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "I'm... going to wait here. Lacus hasn't come out yet... He promised me he'd be okay." The words floated around Omega's mind, until it pieced itself together. There was someone else inside, and he was friends with this Lilya. After giving it a short think, he started to walk towards the now blazing wildlife.

"I'm going to see if he's in there. You stay here until you heal, then find shelter somewhere far away from all this. Don't worry, I'll be able to find you." and with that, Omega dashed into the forest.

Dodging flames left and right, he used Aura to see if he could sense any other living creatures. As he neared the forest's center, he sensed someone. He ran over and opened his eyes to find a badly burnt Vaporeon lying on the ground. Omega roused it, and it gingerly opened it's eyes.

"W-w-w-what are you d-doing here... it's t-t-to dangerous..." you could see the life dying from his eyes as he spoke. The burn has caused a massive wound, which was open and probably infected from the pollution.

"My name is Omega. You wouldn't happen to be Lacus, would you?" Omega asked frantically.

"Y-yes, h-h-how do y-you know my n-name?" Lacus stuttered. There was only one other person who knew who he was, so he answered his own question. "Lilya... i-i-is she ok-k-kay?"

"Yes, I've taken her away from the forest, but she refuses to leave the area. She's waiting for you..." Omega frowned at the last part, knowing what he may well have to do.

"Well, I'm not going to make it out alive, even if you take me. So, please take this to Lilya..." he shifted his body to reveal a golden, glowing seed. It had a hole in the tip, which had a string thread through it. "I was planning on giving this to her on her birthday, but I won't be able to last that long... It's called a Miracle Seed, and it strengthens the power of Grass-type moves. Lilya isn't a strong fighter, but if she gets into trouble, she'll need this..."

Omega nodded and picked up the Miracle Seed, wrapping the thread around his arm so he wouldn't drop it.

"Omega... take care... of Lilya..." he panted. His breathing slowed, until it came to a complete stop. Tears welled up in Omega's eyes. Even though he had just met him, he knew Lacus didn't deserve this. Slowly, he turned, and headed out of the forest.

"Once he got to the forest's edge, he noticed that Lilya wasn't there anymore. He used Aura, and found her in a cave nearby. As Omega walked in, she noticed him, and turned, her eyes wide and hopeful. Then she noticed that the person she was looking for wasn't with Omega.

"Lacus...?" she asked

Omega shook his head. "Lacus is... in a better place now..." he said as he walked to Lilya, knowing he had to comfort her.

8. 8-Bit-Eevee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Lilya sat, in stunned, stupefied silence, unable to say anything. Her uneven breathing had broken off entirely, her heart stopped beating, and she could not do anything but stare, with a look of utter shock on her face.

"What?!" she shrieked, in a voice whose loudness she did not know she possessed. "He can't be! I don't believe you!" She was now on her paws, despite the pain which racked her body. A drop of water streaked down her face; she looked up, and in finding the low cave ceiling dry and her eyesight blurred slightly, realized that tears had begun to arise. Lilya began thinking of all the time she and Lacus had shared, of all their happy, and sad moments, of the times he would rescue her against all odds, and of a vow they had made to each other, long, long ago. "H-He i-isn't dead..." she said in a much quieter voice as she sank to the floor. "He isn't... He... Isn't..." Trembling now, she shut her eyes tight, trying to stop the flow of tears.

"Lacus can't be dead," she said, in such a steady voice that it surprised herself. "He promised me... And... I promised him."

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Knowing that Lilya would need time to return to her normal state. So he decided to look for some food. But instead of heading towards the burning woodlands, he headed in the opposite direction. After a few minutes of searching, he found a little village. He snuck around, looking for somewhere with food. Then, a familiar scent wafted by his nose. "white chocolate...! I wouldn't have guessed they'd have it in a place like this!" Cunningly, Omega peered into the hut where the scent had come from. There were humans and Pokémon in that hut. He smiled, then stopped as memories of his past life flashed before his eyes. He squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. "No, I'm not like that anymore..." he said to himself.

"Not like what?" he heard a voice ask. Omega opened his eyes to see a Pikachu had come up to him from the inside of the hut.

"Who are you?" Omega asked.

"Well, I'm a Pikachu, but my friends call me Chrissie!" the Pikachu said, moving it's eyes back to indicate that the 'friends' it were talking about were the humans and the other Pokémon.

"Well then, I'm Omega. Pleased to meet you," Omega bowed politely, the same way he did whenever he introduced himself to someone. "I was looking for some food, as a Pokémon I rescued from a nearby forest fire has been badly injured. I smelled food coming from here, so I was going to... take it..." Omega admitted guiltily.

"Oh, you don't need to do that! I'll get some for you and your friend!" Chrissie smiled as she walked away from the window. Omega could hear jars clinking together, and then Chrissie was back. "Here!" she said, as she handed Omega a basket.

"What's this?" Omega asked.

"I've put some Oran Berries in there. I also put some Rawst Berries, to heal any burns you may have gotten. I also put the only food we have right now, which is this thing the humans call 'chocolate'... I haven't tried any, but the humans are usually happy when they eat it, so I thought it may make you happy too!" Chrissie explained.

Omega's mouth watered at the thought of indulging in the chocolate. He looked up, and bowed to Chrissie again. "Thank you for your kindness..." he said.

"Aw, don't mention it! Now hurry, before someone notices your here!" Chrissie looked around, then returned into the darkness of the hut.

Omega ran out of the village and returned to the cave to see that Lilya had fallen asleep. He got some rocks and crushed the two berries to make a paste. Then he got a third stone and carved a bowl using Metal Claw. "This is too dry for her..." he said to himself, so he left the cave and found a nearby river. he got a leaf, and collected a little water, just enough to dampen the crushed berries. He returned to the cave and continued to prepare the meal. when he had finished, she grated some white chocolate on top, and ate the rest of it, blushing as he did. It had been a long time since eating white chocolate, but the sweet taste was still burned into his memory. He then sat on the cold floor and waited for Lilya to wake up.

10. 8-Bit-Eevee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Without Lilya's noticing, Omega the Lucario had slipped away. She wouldn't have known it anyway, even if she were staring straight at him as he left; she was too wrapped up within her own thoughts to care about anything else. She continued to tell herself that Lacus couldn't be dead, that it was impossible. Over and over she repeated the thought, mind reeling in search of more reasons as to disprove the mere possibility of his death.

'...Is this cave getting smaller?' The stone walls seemed to crawl towards her, only to jump away again whenever she would shoot them a glance. The air pressed against her body, squishing her with its weight. Her frantic breathing didn't seem to provide her enough air, and she could feel the ground shifting and moving under her; either that, or she simply couldn't feel herself moving. The world seemed to be distant, and the only thing she could be sure about was the fact the she was beginning to consider the possibility of Lacus's death.

Squeezing her eyes shut, and curling up into a tight ball on the cave floor, she tried to forget about everything. At first, all she could think about was Lacus, but eventually, her efforts were provided fruitful when she sank into an uneven, uncomfortable sleep.

---

Lilya woke up in a cold sweat, induced by the nightmare which she had just woken from. She had been in the fire again, only, she couldn't escape it like she had before. She shivered at the touch of cold air against her fur, and found that her throat was parched, and she was hungry. It was then that she caught the delicate scent of berries, and, turning her head, saw that Omega had prepared a blend of berries, which she could identify as Oran and Rawst, with white shreds of something unfamiliar to her.

"Is that... for me?" She asked, cheeks coloring as her mouth watered, and her stomach growled.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shocked at the sound of Lilya's voice, Omega looked over to see her sitting up. He was going to ask how she felt, but after seeing her eye off the food, he nodded and passed the bowl to her. Before she ate, she stared at the food.

"It's called chocolate. It's a human food that tastes very nice! I use to have it all the time, before..." the memories flooded Omega's mind again, but this time he couldn't shake them. They were all there; being hatched from the egg and seeing his trainer's face for the first time, battling other trainers and getting stronger, evolving into a Lucario, learning how to use Mega Evolution, even being crowned Pokémon League Champion, then the day when he was deserted. The day he was left to fend for himself in a huge thunderstorm. The day he decided humans were untrustworthy.

After that last memory, everything went black. Omega had fainted.

12. 8-Bit-Eevee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    "O-Omega!" Before she knew what had happened, the Lucario was on the ground, and she was up on her paws. Lilya raced over to him, ignoring the sharp spikes of pain shooting throughout her own body, and quickly felt for a heartbeat. It was there, but instead of being slow like she had expected, it was racing.

Recovering from her initial shock, she sank herself down into a sitting position. 'Oran berries are good for shock...' she thought. 'But where-' Her stomach growled again, reminding her of her empty belly and the tantalizingly close bowl of food sitting just by her. As she stared at the mixture of crushed Oran and Rawst, she became more tempted by the second to wolf the stuff down.

The delicious smell of berry wafted past her nose; she squeezed her eyes shut, fighting off the urge to eat. In one swift movement, she took up the bowl in her jaws, holding her breath as to stop herself from sniffing at it, and, parting Omega's jowls with her paws, dumped the healing substance down his throat.

Falling back, she released the stone bowl and it clattered to the floor. With the food gone, she felt hungrier than before, but could only smile slightly as she looked at Omega. While she could not fight, healing was something she could do, and she was glad to do it. Resting herself against the cave wall, Lilya awaited Omega's wakening, ears and tail quivering as the wind blew past, creating a pleasantly soft melody.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    As Omega gained consciousness, he noticed a quiet melody flowing through the cave. He turned to see that the wind was blowing through Lilya's ears, creating sounds similar to GrassWhistle. The melody calmed him, and he walked over to Lilya, who had her eyes closed. He tapped her on the shoulder lightly to grab her attention.

"Omega! Oh, thank goodness your awake!" she beamed.

"The thought of seeing me fall to the ground must have given her quite a shock. I'd better explain myself to her..." Omega thought.

Omega turned to Lilya and smiled, the began talking.

"A few years ago, on a stormy night, I was abandoned from my trainer. He left me in the forest to fend for myself, and I don't know why. Sometimes, when I think about human things, all these memories come flooding into my brain. I can usually ignore them, but sometimes they seem so real, that I can't handle it and I... faint..." Omega blushed at the end, as it was embarrassing for someone as tough and serious as him to faint at the mere thought of a past life. He looked over to Lilya. She began to open her mouth, and said...

14. 8-Bit-Eevee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    "Oh, Omega... That's-" Conveniently, her stomach growled once more right there and then, breaking the mood; Omega cracked a small smile, and Lilya's cheeks reddened in embarrassment. "W-Well... Thank you for sharing that with me... It must be hard," she mumbled.

What followed was a short, but unbearably awkward silence. Lilya, sensing the atmosphere, cleared her throat and spoke again. "Pokémon trainers are awful... Lots of them have tried to catch me before, and they would've succeeded if it wasn't for... Lacus," she said, pausing on the last word. "Trained Pokémon hit much harder than wild ones..." she shuddered.

"Anyway, I'm still very hungry. I'm... going to find something to eat..." Not wanting to be a bother to Omega, she hurriedly got up, only to fall down again. 'I'm as useless as ever,' she thought disappointedly, flattening her ears. She stole a glance at Omega, and when she found him staring at her, looked away again. "You don't have to go out again because of me," she said. "I-I mean, if that's what you were thinking of doing..."

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Omega got up and scooped Lilya into his arms, smiling as he did. He knew Lilya didn't like this, but he did it anyway.

"Regardless of if it's you or me, we both have to leave this cave. I know that we can find better shelter outside, and maybe," now he was quietly laughing. "Something to eat!"

Lilya looked up and blushed, then rested her head on Omega's chest. She looked very worn out, and giving up her only meal for that day must have taken a toll on her condition. Omega walked out of the cave, and Extreme Sped in the direction of Chrissie's village.

As he neared the village, he noticed the humans were out and about, so he decided to skip the village and find food on his own.

As he ran along, he noticed that the sky was darkening, and he could hear thunder in the distance. He had already gathered enough food for the two companions, and decided to find shelter for them. He looked around to find a large, hollowed log, and thought it would make a nice place for a pit stop.

As he was preparing Lilya's meal, the rain started pouring and the thunder got louder. This made Omega uneasy, but it also roused Lilya.

"Here you go! I made you a mixed berry soup. Easy to eat and full of healthy ingredients. Eat up!"

Lilya just smiled, and then ate to the bottom of the bowl, a look of satisfaction on her face. Omega, however, was huddled in a ball, trying to keep his nerve. A large flash of light lit up the log and thunder rumbled in the sky, causing Omega to break into a fit, thrashing around. He was pretty sure he knocked something, but after that everything was black. The last thing he remembered before the darkness was hearing Lilya's alarmed voice...

16. 8-Bit-Eevee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    "Omega!" After the most recent crack of lightning, the Lucario had begun to thrash around. "P-Please keep it together!" As Lilya scrambled to stop his wild movements, she was caught on the cheek by one of his large forepaws, which left a stinging pain. She screwed her eyes closed, shut out the pain, and re-opened her eyes to find Omega unconscious for the second time that day.

'The last time he fainted, it was because he was thinking of his old trainer,' she thought. 'Could he have been remembering him again?' Then, another streak of lightning lit the sky, bringing with it a thunderclap much louder than its predecessors. The rumbling sound aroused a memory in her mind of what Omega had said previously that day.

"A few years ago, on a stormy night, I was abandoned by my trainer."

Lilya stared outside. Pellets of water rained down ruthlessly on the soil while the dark night occasionally lit up due to a flash of electricity in the sky. 'The storm outside must have caused him to recall those memories...' Lilya deduced.

Looking back at Omega with an anxious look on her face, she took a cautious step into the outside. Putting one paw in front of the other, she moved further away from the fallen log, her heart rate increasing as she did so. At this point her pelt was almost completely drenched; the night was dark and cold, and rain didn't help at all. Shivering from both the temperature and fear of what could be out lurking, she slunk through the underbrush as softly as she could, examining form of plant life she passed.

Somewhere, there were berries that could help Omega recover, and she was going to find them.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Omega groaned as he woke up, knowing that he had fainted. It was morning, and the storm had let up. He got up, but fell back down as he was still weak. He looked around for Lilya, only to discover that she was no-where to be seen. The first thought that came to his head was that she had gone out, possibly to look for food for Omega. Panic rose through his body, and Lacus's final words repeated themselves through his head....

"Omega... take care... of Lilya..." those words caused his heart to stop dead for a moment, as he had remembered that Lacus had promised to protect Lilya, and that he had passed on that duty to Omega. Omega had failed to protect her, failed to keep the promise he made to Lacus. He felt so ashamed. Tears began to well in his eyes. They rolled of his snout and dampened mossy log floor.

Suddenly, he heard a scream, one that was all to familiar... "LILYA!!" Omega roared as he raced out of the log. His Lucarionite glowed, and he was engulfed in a ball of light. Omega knew what he had to do. He stopped in place for a moment...

"Beyond evolution, Mega Evolve!" he announced to the heavens. They seemed to respond as Omega's body was encased in a sphere of stone. The the stone began to crack, and Omega emerged, but in a new form. Omega had Mega Evolved, a power he was unable to access since the day his trainer abandoned him. he continued to race, following the sound of Lilya's panic-stricken voice.

18. 8-Bit-Eevee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Lilya sighed in relief; in front of her was a bush of Oran berry. It was a small, measly thing, with barely any of the round blue fruits hanging off its twigs, but it would suffice. She stepped forward and bit off a few berries, along them to fall to the ground for collection later.

She had almost finished collection when a ball of pain exploded through her side, evoking a cry loud enough to have woken the entire forest. She quickly got up and barely had time to stare into the intimidating red eyes before being hit by a large forelimb, throwing her to the ground. Blocking it out, she rose again to face her assaulter with shaking legs.

The Pokémon who attacked her turned out to be a Mightyena, as far as she could tell. "W-Why are you doing this?" she asked, voice quivering.

"Because," the Mightyena growled, "My territory. And," he continued, glancing at the bush, now almost entirely stripped of berries. "My food."

Lilya didn't have time to respond as she was charged by the Mightyena. He rammed her head on, knocking the wind out of her. Dazed, she hit the ground again and was then immediately pinned down by an enormous paw.

There was a border of black at the edge of her vision. The pain was becoming unbearable; she knew she would pass out soon. Screwing her eyes shut, she called out for help, for Lacus, but, remembering he was dead, immediately relaxed and went limp.

'That's right... If I die here... I'll join him, and I can see him again.' The thought was her only comfort, and she even smiled slightly. With memories of all the time she had spent with her Vaporeon soulmate flowing through her mind, she gave herself up to the blackness for what she thought would be the last time.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "LILYA!!" Omega roared as he arrived at the scene. Lilya was laying on the ground, limp as anything, and a Mightyena was standing over her. Blue juice and ripped Oran flash lay all over the ground. Omega faced the Mightyena, and his eyes glowed blood red.

"How dare you hurt her?!" he yelled, charging at his opponent. The Mightyena didn't stand a chance. Omega got into a Close Combat, beating the Mightyena over and over, until it broke free and ran off. Suddenly, Omega felt weak, and he knew his power was ending. He stood next to Lilya and devolved back into a Lucario. Then he glanced over to Lilya and studied her state.

She had been hit in the side part of her central body, and her left foreleg was badly broken. He shook her, and her eyes opened, only to reveal that they were nearly blank. She had nearly crossed over to the other side. Omega knew what he had to do, to save his friend.

Omega got up and closed his eyes, reopening them to reveal that they were glowing blue. He held his hands out in front of him, and muttered under his breath. A faint pink light began to form in front of his palms. Then it became a ball of energy. He aimed to towards Lilya and fired.

"Heal Pulse!" Omega commanded himself. At once, the ball became a beam of pure energy, which was absorbed into Lilya's body. Slowly, her wounds were healing, and her eyes were turning to normal colour. Omega, growing weak from using all his energy to save Lilya, then heal her, couldn't last much longer. He held out as much as he could, then fainted beside her.

The two Pokémon lay there on the soft, grassy forest ground, not moving for a long time.

20. 8-Bit-Eevee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Lilya groaned, a painful ache throbbing through her entire body. Slowly coming to, her eyes opened to see Omega lying in front of her, splotches of red covering his fur, with more blood splattered on the ground. "Omega!" Remembering what had happened, she jumped up, only to collapse again when dull pain shot through one of her forelegs.

Even so, Lilya gritted her teeth together and blocked it out, almost entirely, and dragged herself towards the unmoving body of her Lucario friend. "Omega?" With her good forepaw, she shook him a few times. Still, he did not stir. Fearing the worst, she quickly checked up on his vitals, and sighed in relief to find his heart still beating and his lungs still working.

Realizing that Omega must have exhausted all his energy in rescuing her, she shut her eyes, a few small tears leaking out of them. "Th-Thank you, Omega," she said. "But please... Don't risk yourself for me again. I don't want you to get hurt." She then proceeded to gather the few remaining Oran berries in the very near vicinity, then fed them one by one to Omega.

Once finished, she settled down a few paces away from the Lucario, glancing at him every few seconds as she waited for him to wake up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.