1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spoilers Trailer analysis

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Gwoomy, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,613.7
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★

Did anyone watch that trailer closely, second per second? Got any theories?

I don't have any, as it is not in my habits to do that kind of thing, but I'm making this thread so you guys can go wild if you want x)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Not really a theory, but I noticed that Scorbunny left little embers in the grass when he stepped on it, so it’s probably likely that the little yellow pads on its feet and face can make fire or something.

Also, the mines. We don’t know much about them, and this scenario I’m about to explain is highly unlikely, but hear me out- what if they somehow led to the mines in Terminus Cave in Kalos? Both Galar and Kalos are regions based on European countries, and both obviously have mines with tracks and carts and such. Also, the main characters’ style of Sword and Shield reminds me of the style of the Kalos main characters... again, very unlikely, but just an idea I had.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,900.9
    My only real theory at this point is that Meltan and Melmetal are going to play a large role in Galar's lore, based off of those markings carved into the hillside. Other than that I think I'm going to try and hold off until we get a bit more information before doing any further speculation.