1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trainer Trash Talk

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by RegionRunner150, Jun 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Helloooooo everybody, this thread is all about taking a single Pokémon or Trainer from the Pokémon franchise and ripping them apart (AKA: ranting)

I'd like to share the story of Agatha from Fire Red. So first of all her whole character is kind of annoying, she and Oak were good friends before he became a Professor, but when he became interested in research she says that he's "a shadow of his former self" and "he's wrong, Pokémon are for battling." LITERALLY THE MANTRA of ya know... EVERY VILLAIN/ANNOYING RIVAL EVER!

Also why was she a Ghost-Type expert? There were 3 members of the Ghost-Type in Gen 1, so she actually was more of a poison type expert because she had to use Arbok and Golbat. A

My most recent team was around level 50 when I reached the Elite Four, and I BEAT HER WITH NO KOs? HOW? She's 3 levels ahead and I had no counter Pokémon. Also her Haunter and main Gengar are so annoying spamming Hypnosis and Dream Eater/Nightmare.

In all honesty, Agatha could have easily been swapped out with another type. There were 3 other types she could have used ( Normal, Flying and Bug) all of those were common types and would have led to some level of challenge, but instead we get 2 Hypnosis spammers and literally could use a Psychic type to kick the butt of a Ghost Expert, which baffles me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    When she and Oak were young, they were rivals so her mantra makes sense. But yeah I agree. You can easily swap her (which happened in Gold and Silver).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RegionRunner150

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    And we got my waifu Karen.

4. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Flannery is the best waifu
    80% of all female ORAS characters have waifu potential tbh

5. RegionRunner150

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    You right. Karen's like the first gf that you always remember kinda waifu. While Hoenn girls are the girls you go to to move on kinda waifu.

6. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    And then Mallow appeared