1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Transferring from Pokemon Go and Candies!

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Wizard, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2

Gamefreak released a new video this morning which released some new details and updates from Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Let's Go: Eevee!

We got a sneak peak at the encounter with the legendary bird trio: Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres. It looks legit!

We will be able to transfer first generation Pokémon from Pokémon Go, AND their Alolan forms! They also announced "candies" which will make leveling up our Pokémon's stats much easier!

Will you be transferring you Pokémon from Pokémon Go? What are your thoughts on the Alolan forms being available? What are your thoughts on the candies?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    GIMME ALOLAN FORMS

YES

ALOLAN MAROWAK WILL BE MINE
    AND VULPIX

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Probably. I want my ice bird in the game as soon as possible. Though I’ve got one question: do you keep the Pokémon you transfer in Pokémon Go? If you don’t, probably not.

4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    I watched the trailer again and it seems unclear. I would be willing to bet that you don't get to duplicate your Pokémon.