1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Transferring Pokémon from Gen 4 to Gen 6

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Elfwink, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elfwink

Elfwink School Kid

Cookie
    (Pancham)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽33.1
    Anyone know if it's still possible?

Am I going to need a copy of Black/White to do this?

I have a Mewtwo, legendary birds, shiny Raikou, Regi trio, Latias, Groudon, and starter Pokémon from gens 1-4. Is there a chance of obtaining these again later? Is it going to be a major loss if I can't transfer them from Pearl?

2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    It is still possible, yeah. But you need a copy of a fifth gen game to complete the circle and Pokebank and transporter to send you Pokémon to sixth gen.

But if you get xy you are able to catch Mewtwo and the birds again. Most of the other non-event legendary are available in ORAS. Like the regi-trio, the beast-trio, Regigigas, groundon in OR. And starters are always being traded on the wondertrade. I would be surprised if you found none at all there. Also you can request trades at the Global Trade Center.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Elfwink

Elfwink School Kid

Cookie
    (Pancham)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽33.1
    Darn. I don't know if it's worth the hassle getting a copy of B/W then. Will try my luck with online trades. Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.