1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Tremble before my animal army!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Absolute Zero, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Aquaman commands fishes, Ant-Man commands ants, Batman commands... well, he has bats living in his house. I guess that doesn't hit the same way. The point is, having animal friends is great, and so having an animal legion must be even better!

If you could command any animal, what animal would that be? As a guideline, how about we limit/expand it to an entire taxonomic genus or family of animals (so just "all birds" might be a bit much), and they obey your wishes not out of brainwashing but out of respect for you like a commanding officer, and an unlimited number of this animal can obey you as long as they're at a distance they can see or hear your commands with their own senses.

I think I would have to take Ant-Man's approach and give command to entire swarms of ants. For one thing, I can command them to stay the hecc out of my house. For another, they can be an effective intimidation tactic in a pinch (I dare you to stand your ground when an entire puddle of ants starts crawling up your legs, or when they stand in formation on the ground spelling your name and forming an arrow). And for yet another thing, they are absolutely everywhere! My loyal soldiers will never be far away, and I would always be able to summon them to do my bidding!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,600.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Bees. Because nothing would be scarier than seeing a giant swarm of bees flying at you because someone commanded it

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  3. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I would command a swarm of owls because I could get a horde of them to carry me anywhere. Plus owls are just awesome.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,933.2
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'd control seals because they cute and c h o n k y

5. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,988.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Crows for sure, they are clever and useful and would serve as great intimidation factors when needed and spies/entertainment otherwise. Plus I can keep em around year round which would not be the case for a lot of more exotic animals.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,881.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    The very obvious choice of chickens.
    - Chickens eat small snakes (even venomous), mice, and I've heard some even eat roaches. Pest control 101
    - Chickens are fluffy. Nuff said.
    - Chickens are actually pretty fast and have sharp beaks, so they're useful in combat. Also, chickens are big, so while you'll need quite a hundred or so ants to cause some damage, I'll only need four or five chickens to do the same.
    - Chickens are loud, so if anyone says I'm too annoying, I can prove it to them.
    - Chickens are omnivorous and eat many things so I won't have to worry too much about their dietary restrictions. The only problem will be my budget.
    - Chickens.
    - Chickens are adorable okay-
    The downsides are that I wouldn't really know where to keep them. I'm pretty sure they're illegal, and having even one chicken just walking around will be questionable for the neighbors. I live in an apartment, so... that's a problem.

7. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    My first thought is wolves, because I really love them. They're known for being pack animals that thrive in a group, but also do well on their own, and that's me too. Wolves also know how to work with each other. They get a bad name because they're predators, but wolves, like any other dog, can be just as sweet and playful as it can be fierce.

8. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,507.1
    Obviously I would want to be able to control humans. They would be capable of following much more advanced demands than any other animal and there is a lot more that you would be able to do with that power.

I'm not really sure what species of animal I would want to command. Maybe spiders, just so that I can make sure that they don't get anywhere near me?

9. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I'd choose the Africanized honey bee. They are a terror that literally no one can stand against when they swarm and they are slowly taking over the united states. Sure other types of bees may be as venomous, large or scary as some other bees or wasps out there, but they are numerous, highly aggressive and becoming the common bee in America. If I had to choose what bee to take into battle, the Africanized honey bee would be the best.