1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

TriForce Heroes

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Remember this Zelda game? No? Doesn't suprize me. Anyway to those that remember this game, how often do you still play it? Did you ever get all the costumes? Do you ever find other people when playing online?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I tried playing this game, but I didn't have anyone to play it with. So when I tried to play it online, I quickly lost interest as most of the other players weren't very cooperative, and we died a lot because of it. I was never able to beat the game as a result.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    I tried playing the demo once, only to find that they had already cut off the online compatibility for it, rendering it unplayable. Which just makes me wonder why the demo is even still available to download.

4. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I remember getting it because my brother and I wanted a new game to play co-op on. We went as fast as we could to get to the multi place, only to find out that you needed THREE people to even start the multiplayer. After that, I didn’t even touch the game again.