1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Trophied Lives: a Super Smash Bros RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Vaquero, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Intro:

A world, full of trophies. Life forms that take upon the appearance of iconic characters. Ranging from Mr. Video Games Himself, Mario, to the Umbra Witch, Bayonetta. No one knows why they’re here. Were they made for the sole purpose of populating the world? Are they here for some sort of trial? Or are they put here for some sick pleasure of an otherworldly being?

For whichever one that may be, all of these trophies still revolve their existence around one thing, combat. It has been this way since the early days of 64 and Melee. The darker times of Brawl. And the more dormant 4th World.

Now it's time for these trophies to transfer to the world of Ultimate. But this time, they can put aside their stress and heartache for fallen allies of the past because……

EVERYONE IS HERE!!!!!!!

Temple:

We start off in Temple. However, it was much more detailed than its previous counterparts and its coloration is less bright as its Sm4sh counterpart. You could say it’s a combination of Brawl and Sm4sh’s art style. The stage seemed to be vacant. No fighting, training, or even a single sign of life was detectable. However, this wouldn’t last long…

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  2. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    The sky then began to open up in a similar fashion to an Ultra Wormhole. Then, the figure of a short and stocky man fell from it. The scream of an iconic Italian could be heard from the man as he fell. He then landed face first onto the ground. Then pulled his face out of the ground in a similar fashion to Mario Odyssey. However, this wasn’t the Mario we’re used to seeing. He was dress in a black lab coat, black shoes, and black gloves. Under his coat were a black long sleeve shirt and a standard red tie. He also had on a head mirror and stethoscope around his neck.

“Mama-freaking-Mia, that hurt!” the shady looking Dr. Mario said as he jumped up. He then facepalmed and said in an American accent with a sarcastic tone, “ugh Man, did I get kicked in the pills or something when I landed?” The doctor then dusted off his coat and did a few stretches. He was really trying to get a feel for the new world. He’s only known Melee and Sm4sh so he knew how to handle getting right into a new world.

Doc proceeded to check out Temple and said, “Well, at least I can recognize this place.” He was a bit relieved that this was a take stage, even though it’s a pretty big one at that. Doc then decided to start testing out his fighting moves. He vividly remembers how hard it was to get used to Sm4sh’s physics while he was so used to the fast-paced world of Melee.

Doc proceeded to launch pills so that he found work on his aim and find out if they have had any changes to their properties.

3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Falco sat in his Arwing, driving it around, dodging bullets from the enemy crew. In this case, it was Star Wolf. Being the ace pilot, he avoided each shot with grace, shooting a few from his own ship at the same time. Little did he know, a wormhole behind him appeared, sucking him out of his seat. It wasn’t the first time this happened. He would end up in all sorts of places in the most random of times.

Falco landed with one knee on the ground, readying his blaster in case there was an immediate threat. Seeing what looked like Mario in a black lab coat training, he placed his blaster back into his belt. The bird looked around him. It looked familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. It was the temple, but it looked different from the ones in Sm4sh, Melee, or Brawl. What is this place, and why am I here? He thought. Falco approached the shady looking Mario, trying not to draw any attention to himself before he knew what was going on.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Marth stretched his arms and cricked his neck as walked through the lower ruins of Temple. He felt a twinge of nostalgia as he remembered as this is the stage where he had first awoken back in Melee.
    "This brings back so many memories." Marth sighed, then suddenly his eyes widened as he realized what he had just said. Or rather, what language he had just said it in. "Well, that's new. Looks like I won't have to worry about anyone not being able to understand what I'm saying anymore."

5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Doc heard something behind him so he spun backwards and jump away from Falco. He then shot a pill directly in Falco’s face at the same time. Doc didn’t know it was him so he attacked without warning.

He then landed on the ground and squared up. He then realized it was Falco and lowered his fists as he sighed in relief. “Sorry about that.” Doc said, slightly embarrassed. “You kinda startled me.” he finished. “But you really shouldn’t sneak up on a guy like that unless you want to get sent half way across the map.” the shady looking doctor said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

6. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    The pill landed on the ace pilot's face, causing him to fall back a little. Seeing Doc from up close, he realised it was just him. "Sorry, but, do you have any idea where this is? I mean, I know it's the temple, but, it looks a little...different.".

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Another character appeared behind the two - a little pink ball who landed gently on the floor. He appeared to be asleep, and it had been after dark when Kirby was taken. But the Temple where he was now was no place to be taking a nap.

8. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Lucario had landed gracefully on top of the roofing of the temple. He remembered this place, as it was a rather popular place that he had noticed there to be combat in, though it was somehow... different from when they were here previously. While using his aura senses to locate anyone else nearby, he noticed a few different signatures. Two of them looked to be on the ground level. Both were familiar, although he could recognize the Doc's aura signature anywhere. One more was in the lower parts of the Temple, seemingly wondering around by himself. It looked to be Marth's particular aura pattern, though there seemed to be difference in it... somewhere.

Lucario had no idea why they were brought together once again, but one thing's for sure; fighting's going to be involved at some point or another, which excited him. He was curious about Marth's particularly different aura pattern, and jumped down from the top to the hole that would always be there to start searching for Marth. After all, he could always track down the doc and others if he needed to.

9. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I-I think we’re in a different world.” Doc said as he stroked his stache. “It looks like a combination of Brawl and the 4th World.” Doc continued. “Either way, we’re not in our old world. The properties of everything just seems so different. It seems like a combination of the other worlds we’ve inhabited. You could say it’s the ultimate world. I even feel more powerful for some reason.” Dr. Mario finished. This world seemed much faster than the previous but not as fast as Melee. It has the look of Brawl with its more faded colors but the breath taking beauty of Sm4sh’s graphics.

10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Falco looked at his wings. He felt like he became stronger, faster, and more flexible. The pilot grabbed his blaster and shot it off the map. He tried it a couple times, noticing that the shots would travel faster than the ones in the 4th world. "Something has definitely changed," The blue bird said with suspicion. "but I like it." He continued as he grabbed a piece of cloth and wiped his gun.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Suddenly waking up, Kirby let out a shrill yelp as he realized that he wasn't at home anymore. "AH! Oh... uh, hello?" Seeing Falco nearby, he waddled over to get a better look at what was happening.

12. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Falco heard the high-pitched voice, which startled him a bit. He turned to the pink, ball-like creature and instantly recognised him. He seemed just as confused as the others. "Uh, hi?" He said to Kirby in an awkward tone.

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "Hiii!" Seeing his "friend" respond, the little pink creature dashed over to Falco, hugging his leg. "By the way, what's going on?"

14. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “First, get off my leg. Secondly, no one honestly knows. We just got sucked into a world where no one is familiar with. We also got significant improvements to our fighting abilities." Falco replied to Kirby.

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "...oh, sorry, poyo," Kirby chirped, letting go of his pants. "But... we all have improvements? All of us, right? Let me try..." Kirby ran about for a bit. "Huh, I do feel faster." Opening his mouth wide, he tried an Inhale, noticing that he was able to suck in a pebble from a short distance away - he wouldn't have been able to reach that far in the Fourth World. "Guess you are right, Falco-poyo!" (Yeah, he has that speech impediment. Sorry I forgot to mention it.)

16. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Fox watched the group with amusement and curiosity from the upper parts of the temple.
    "These guys seem...interesting enough," he thought to himself. "But of course, this is just from first sight..."

17. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Dr. Mario chuckled at the sight and childish antics of the puff ball. It was obvious he was still an innocent, naive kid. Though, he just hoped that it would last as the world can be a cruel and unforgiving place. “So, where are you guys from?” Doc asked. These guys didn’t look like they were from his world even though it wouldn’t be impossible for them to fit him with the weird stuff he’s come across.

18. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Marth jumped up to the tunnel leading to the Temple's upper level and stopped once he found his footing. He could here a commotion coming from somewhere up above so he crouched down and slowly made his way up the tunnel, not wanting to potentially get into a fight this early.

19. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Lucario landed into the tunnel, still able to sense Marth's aura. After looking around for a moment, he spotted Marth crouching. "Hey." He started in a low pitched voice. "No use hiding. I can sense your aura from a mile away." He kept his paws on his sides not wanting to seem provocative. "Don't worry., though, I'm not here to fight. Just looking for others." He stops for a moment to think about what he just said before adding on, "Well, unless you want to fight, I'd be happy to. Not saying you have to, but if you want to I can." He said with a small chuckle. He isn't expecting any fights to happen right now despite what he just said.

20. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Doc finished up talking with Mirby and Falco. “I’m gonna look around Temple. Just to see if there are any surprises here.” Doc said as he marched off. He then jumped onto a platform. He looked around to see the endless sky that was surrounding the stage. He ben looked down to see to figures with blue hair.

Doc then threw pill down. It ricocheted off the ground and nudged Marth in the leg. He looked up to see the man in Black. “What’s up?” Doc said as with a smirk as he tossed a pill in the air and caught it.