1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Trophied Lives: a Super Smash Bros RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Vaquero, Oct 5, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Kirby chirped excitedly. "Ooh, ooh! I can go find one, poyo! Just wait here, and I'll get one for you!" Before waiting for a reply, the little pink blob started running off, hoping to be of help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Huh, nice kid...” Doc said but then took another breath.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    (I’m late, I’m late. LV isn’t sending me notifs again.)
    “Maybe the final smashes function differently in this world, like how some of our powers have been enhanced, or how Marth can now speak in English.” Falco suggested.

Vaquero likes this.
  4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    "I suppose that would make sense." Marth said contemplatively. "Hopefully this should give us an extra edge in battle when our opponents have us on the ropes. Although that also means that we'll need to be more careful in battle or we may just end up on the receiving end of an unexpected final smash. It's also nice finally being able to communicate with all of you properly."

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    A few moments later, the pink puffball came running over. Even from a distance, the bright red fruit (yes, a tomato is a fruit) could be seen in his stubby little hands. "Hey! Hey, Doc, poyo! I found one!" Nearly tripping over himself in his excitement, he rushed up to the human, holding out the Maxim Tomato. "Here, it'll make you feel better, poyo!"

6. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Doc then took the tomatoe. His arm shook when we tried to support the weight of the fruit. He really was drained. Doc then tosse it in the air and opened his mouth. The tomatoe fell in and Doc cheered. After he swallowed it, he couldn’t really feel anything but that didn’t last long. Doc then felt a rush of energy coursing through his body. He then jumped high into the air, higher than he did in the fourth world. “Wahoo! Thanksa so much!” Doc said in the normal Mario voice. He then slapped himself as he heard the voice he despised. “Ugh, I think it’s getting worse,” he groaned in disgust.

7. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Fox chuckled as the little pink puffball gave Doctor Mario the tomato.
    "Maybe sticking around isn't such a bad idea," Fox thought with a grin.

#47 Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  8. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Doc then gave the fox a death stare. He thought that Fox was running because of his Italian accent he has trouble controlling. “Shut it. I already know this voice is ridiculous!”

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "It's not weird at all, poyo!" squeaking Kirby, glad to see Doc back in the game. "It's kind of... cute?" The little puffball wasn't sure what to say.

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    All of Fox's fur stood on end when Mario yelled at him and was so shocked that someone spoke to him directly that he didn't know what to say. He ended up just ignoring the statement.

11. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Doc looked at the anothropormorphic space fox and sighed. “Sorry for my outburst. It just sometimes I feel like there are two voices that are trying to come out of this mouth.” Doc said as he pointed to himself. “I didn’t mean to take it out on you...”

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "It's fine," replied Fox evenly as his fur laid back down. "Just try not to scare me like that again, ok?"

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Now that’s that’s been settled, we shpild probably find out what exactly we should do.” Doc said as he stroked his mustache. “Do you guys think we should try and explore the other worlds or something?” Doc asked his compadres.

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Other... worlds? Sounds cool to me, poyo! I wonder what they look like now..." Hearing this thought, Kirby's mind started to drift. All the other stages must've changed if they had, right?

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Well, we got one vote.” Doc said. “You guys have any thoughts?” Doc asked his new allies. He was fairly neutral about this however, this world felt strange to him. He was a bit weary about traveling through here without a large group of capable fighters to fend off the horrors he’s only heard about when the veterans told him about that days of Brawl.

16. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Fox found the idea of exploring other worlds intriguing.
    "I think that it would to a great idea...If that is what everyone wants to do anyway," Fox stuttered.

17. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    "It's not like there's any use in just standing around here." Marth rested a hand on the hilt of his sword. "I agree that we should explore."

18. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    "Yes..." Lucario said softly, pondering at the events happening, and zoning out. He was wondering how Doc was able to use his final smash. Unless something happened while he sought out Marth, he never saw Doc break a smash ball. Learning how this can be done would be very useful if and when a fight breaks out.

He broke out of his trance and looked back up at the group. "It would be best to see what's changed. Usually when something like this happens, there are even new places to go, too."

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Oh... oh, yeah, poyo, I forgot! I wonder what new things there are to see..." Kirby hopped up and down excitedly. "Oh, what do you think the new worlds will look like?"

20. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I’m not sure.” Doc said. “I just hope poke floats ain’t here.”

Doc turned to his friends and asked, “You guys have any suggestions?” “I don’t want to look at Temple all day.”