1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Trophy & Friends

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Gwoomy, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I have two things to say :3

First, I think now we can change the Article Writer Trophy's description as there is no Articles section anymore.

Second is a question, why can you see only 6 of your friends on your profile and have to click on the number to see them all? I discovered this some days ago, as I was wondering why I still had only 6 friends x)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hoodster225 likes this.
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    (1) The Article Writer trophy description could be changed - in that case, it would just be submitting a topic with the "Article" tag. The trophy can still be obtained.

(2) This is a known bug, where the display number is capped at 6 (even if the number goes beyond that). We aren't quite sure how to fix this one yet, as far as I am aware.

Hoodster225 and Gwoomy like this.
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I also think it's because it can only display 6 friends at a time so it just says '6'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hoodster225 likes this.
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Your trophy suggestion has been taken into account. As it can no longer be obtained, we have opted to remove it.

Vigilance likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.