1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Twist Mountain quick passage!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Megarai111, Jun 13, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Say, guys, did you know there's a very fast way to get past Twist Mountain in B/W? It's not even cheating!
    (well, okay, it's kinda cheating because you're cutting quite a lot of corners, but at least it doesn't involve hacking your game or anything like that).
    During Winter (the game's winter), the entire middle part of Twist Mountain (the part where the digging gets done) is completely filled with snow, allowing you to quickly walk down to the cave entrance that connects to Icirrus City. It's great when you don't feel like encountering hordes of Gurdurr or battling all those annoying Trainers.

Did you guys already know of this fact or did I just share something new with everyone here? What do you think of this trick? Do you ever use it or do you think you will ever use it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I didn't know about this. I wouldn't wait for winter to use use it though. Also, even though I don't dislike 5th gen, I honestly don't plan on replaying it at any point in time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I didn't know that but I've also never been at Twist Mountain doing the winter so that's probably why. Is pretty neat they add little things like that.

4. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I did, and it is nice but I prefer to train up with the battles :3

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    This honestly always throws me off. Whenever I play through the game during Winter I have a harder time finding my way around than in the other months. I guess I'm so used to the normal route that, with all the snow, I just get lost and have no clue where the exit is!

6. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I know this now but I didn't know it when I was going through it for the first time. Lol I used to go there during the winter and go up and down the mountains of snow on my bike ^_^

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    So, I didnt know about this, so its new fir me though I am not going to play the game for a small time. I am currently replaying my gold game. So yeah but I'll tey it once

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.