1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Two Newbies

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by pikaree1, Oct 9, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pikaree1

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Petal: Hello!
    Copper: Hi! We're new to this forum, so... um... help us out?
    Petal: He means please help us out. I heard this forum had really friendly people, so I'm excited that we actually have an account!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Oh, welcome to Lake Valor, you two! Glad you decided to join us :D
    How should we call you? pikaree? Petal? Copper?

If you're not sure what to do, feel free to follow this link to get you started. Don't forget to read Lake Valor's rules while you're at it. It's very important!
    Need any help? Just contact a staff or Mentor. Well, I hope you have a great time here. Have fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Squiggitynop

Squiggitynop Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I am new to, I was told by a friend about this site, he says "it is really fun, and has a nice comunity"

4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Wait so... You're... Nvm xD

Welcome to Lake Valor, you heard that right, we have very friendly members here. :) I hope you'll enjoy your time and if you still need help, be sure to contact me or any of the other mentors :D

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi there guys! Welcome to LV. :3 Good on you for joining, this is a pretty lovely little place and you're sure to like it - things move quickly and people love to chat. Maybe you can tell us about yourself, like when you got into Pokémon and your favorite game, for example?

Hope you have a great time either way! We're happy to have you aboard. Cheers. <3

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake Valor forums, it's excellent to have you with us. Two people? That's pretty neat, hello both of you. If you guys need anything at all, feel free to drop me a PM!

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor you two! I hope you enjoy your time here since everyone is very friendly. If you ever need help with the site, feel free to contact a mentor or staff member! I hope to see you guys around!

8. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm Wrought Iron, and I know you're gonna have a great time! If you haven't already, five posts on our forums gives you access to the shoutbox! Can't wait to see you around!~

9. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor, pikaree1! It's interesting to have two people own one account- just make sure to follow the rules and you'll be fine! We have many interesting topics and events here on Lake Valor, so make sure you look around and take part in any discussions you see that interest you.

if you have any questions at all about the forums or anything else, feel free to contact me via PM, or notify one of the other admins, mods, and/or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.