1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Uh, Hi! I'm new here :)

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Sharko, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharko

Sharko Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello! This is Sharko here, and I was referred to LV by Achromatic! I hail from the land of Pokémon Showdown!, and I like various anime such as One Piece. My favorite type is poison, and my favorite Pokémon... Is... Ur... Weezing? :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hello Sharko! Poison's a pretty awesome type, my own favorite is Ghost. If you like anime, you can check out our television and cartoons section here. I hope you like it here in the lake!

If you have any questions, just ask me or any other mentor! c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Hi Sharko, welcome to Lake Valor I hope you enjoy your time here. Poison is a really cool Type.

4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hello! Hehehe... you are now a member of our secret army, the inscrutable Team LV, headed by our beloved admin leaders, the Swords of Justice! Together, we will rule the world! Hehehehe...

Totally did not just rip off PRSoA just now...

You like One Piece? Methinks you and Achromatic are going to get along well.

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, what are some other animes you like? I love anime :3

Anyway if you habe any questions, be sure to contact me or any of the other mentors.

6. Slash

Slash ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ Sky's the limit!

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hello and welcome to LV! ^^

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to LV! You like One Piece, there's a ton of people here that love it. xD
    If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to any mentors, staff, or active members! Other than that, I hope you have a fun time here! See you around!

8. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hello and welcome to LV! :D
    I'm not very good at battling, but we share common ground by both being Pokémon fans!

Everyone here is friendly, so don't hesitate to ask one of the many staff members, a mentor, or anyone else for help if you need it!

Hope you have a great time here!

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hi there! Welcome in to Lake Valor. As you can tell, I'm a huge One Piece fanatic! It's so amazing. Who is your favorite character? If you need anything else, don't be afraid to drop me a private message!

10. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Sorry I'm late, got backtracked. Give us 5 posts to use the (Disabled) shoutbox! You'll make some fantastic friends, and meet amazing people!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.