1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

uhh hi everyone :3

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by xSync, May 17, 2018.

1. xSync

xSync Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.0
    Hey everyone, I'm xSync. Your friendly Pokémon newbie. I've finished my yu-gi-oh "career" and decided to start fresh with Pokémon. If anyone has any tips and tricks for navigating the site and what I should do first, that would be nice!

Thanks,
    xSync

2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    well hello! After reading the rules, I'd suggest you see what kinda sections we have! For me the art and general sections are my go to places to talk about my hobbies. Our amazing Pokémon sections will also fulfill any Pokémon discussion desires you have! Another neat thing is we have mini events and challenges going around the forum in their little hubs so you can enjoy that as well!

The other big thing is catching Pokémon. You do this by buying Pokeballs (using the site's fake currency) and then catching Pokémon with them. Check out "Trainer Tips" at the top to help you get started with all this stuff :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello, I'm Laserdragon14 and I would suggest starting off in the Lounge since it has a bunch of different topics so that you can get up some pp to get pokeballs so that you can catch Pokémon and the like, but if you need any more help just ask one of the staff members that are on Discord. I hope that you enjoy your stay! :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Welcome to Lake Valor. Glad you could join us

5. Blair_Chandra

Blair_Chandra Torchic Queen

Blaze
    (Combusken)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Welcome xSync! Like the other said, the Lounge and General are both great places to get started, Pokémon General is also where I spend some time brushing up on just fun questions or previous games!

6. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to LV, Sync! Brand new to Pokémon eh.. how exciting~ *_*
    I hope you have a good time here and seeya around the forums and on Discord. ^_^

7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi xSync, welcome to LV! I hope you've had the opportunity to check out some of the sections mentioned above, they're all great places to talk about your interests! I hope to see you around ^_^

8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hi there! Welcome here! Here are my tips for posting and getting pp:
    The Safari Zone is a great place for that. Come give us some news of your Buddy sometimes!
    You can also try the chats (in the Safari Zone, The Lounge...)
    There are also rps, if you feel motivated enough.
    You can also look at the last threads created to see if you wanna say something, and look at the ones in the Lounge, Pokémon General, etc., there are a lot of threads where you can post once.
    Oh and of course, Q&A. You can get a random word generator to help you get good ideas for questions (also check with "Search in this thread" that one asked those questions before)

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Hi and welcome to LV! That's a cute avatar, btw.

10. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Hope you enjoy this... career path~
    See you around~